Last Post Replies
Austin McKenzie
Hopefully someone can assist me with my issue. I have a file where I have created my own custom Play, Pause, Back and Next buttons for navigation. I have a trigger th...
over 7 years ago
By Austin McKenzie
Anca Mustea
Hello! I need to develop a game like project with quiz questions inserted. The learners should be able to try to answer a question multiple times, but the points shou...
over 7 years ago
By Anca Mustea
Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa
I've set up a true/false quiz, but when I tested it, the submit button doesn't respond until the user clicks it 3 times, then it goes to the "failure message" layer. T...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
tess hawkins
Hi There I have published various courses in html5 but when i right click the course it appears to be playing in Flash.   It still plays on Apple devices which su...
over 7 years ago
By tess hawkins
Dave Kerschbaum
Hi all, Sorry if this is posted elsewhere; I couldn't find it. I've included a screen recording (recorded with no audio) in a .story and imported narration into the ...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kersten Murry
Hello, I receive an error message when publishing a course created by another user no longer with the company (see attached). The course was previously published to A...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
lori powers
I have 80 videos that are required viewing for employees. Each course will have one video. Videos range from 4 minutes to 50 minutes. One video per course.  I plan to ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kelli Johnson
My course will not resume when I go from a mobile device to a desktop even though I have the revisiting settings set to prompt. It works across mobile devices and was ...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jon Merifield
Hi everyone, I've created a multiple response quiz with 10 choices (only 4 of them being correct). I would like for some kind of feedback to pop up every time a stude...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Eric Rohrer
Hello, I've been experiencing an issue where the title and body of Marker text overlaps when displayed in HTML5 output (see attached). I have tried a variety of fixes...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim McCowen
I was able to figure out how to use the template, except for one process - the font size on the conversation bubbles between Ed and Joe. How do I increase the font size?
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helena Smith
I am trying to get the ovals on the timeline to distribute evenly horizontally and evenly on the timeline.    What am I doing wrong?    Thank you
over 7 years ago
By Helena Smith
Alexander Reid
Just ran a translated version of a course I made.  A lot of my custom functionality was completely broken because apparently the exported Word document gets its variab...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sagar thorat
I have tried mp4, flv, avi, mov video formats in Articulate Storyline and publish it for Ipad, video not working in Ipad. Please let me know any one which format do I ...
over 7 years ago
nasr mohamed
hi , all This is  a part of my project now ,I would like to know your opinion. many thanks.
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Davis
I'd like to make my Storyline course available on Blackboard Learn. Can you tell me how to publish for Learn and how to upload/insert. Learn asks for a URL and what I'...
over 7 years ago
Mark Ramsey
We have a client that gives us instructional videos in MP4 format. However, the audio in his files are very quiet. I would like to figure out a solution to making his ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gulch Design Nashville
I uninstalled from one computer and installed to a new computer. The .exe file installed, I clicked it and it installed a 360 icon to my desktop. But when I click that...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
ahssan moshref
This is part of a previous problem that i have not been able to find a solution for.  I am trying to animate a plane ( as a compass) when hovering over a button. I wa...
over 7 years ago
By ahssan moshref
Sherri West
Hello, I have to develop a quiz with multiple answers that require multiple responses.  For example, if user clicks A, B and D, they receive a response specific to th...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie