Last Post Replies
Julie Miles
I've only just started using Storyline, so everything I do is an experiment right now! I created a course and uploaded it to our LMS so I could test it, and although t...
over 5 years ago
By Julie Miles
Emma Dugan
Hello! Two questions: 1. Is there a way to remove the spinning around the marker? And essentially have it be just a shape? 2. Also, I'm confused as to how to use hots...
over 5 years ago
By Ashley W
Kelly Kremin
Articulate Web site is telling me that the page cannot be found when I try to navigate to the Storyline forum to submit a question. So perplexing!
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
irene w
Hi! New user, here. Been trying out Storyline all day and so far, it's great. Was wondering if there was a way to create a rotating image that changes on its own witho...
over 5 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Ed Crane
Hello, I imported a PPT into Storyline...upon import, it put triggers on each slide so that the slide would advance upon completion of the timeline. I removed these tr...
over 5 years ago
By Ed Crane
Sam Carter
When a hyperlink such as http://anything.com is entered in the notes area, Storyline will highlight it blue and underline it like a link.  The mouse cursor changes to ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gregory Sprinkle
Good afternoon all, I have been aquainting myself with the Storyline software since our company purchased it recently, and I am having trouble with the Import feature...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
XAn Choly
Storyline users, what method do you use to alert users that 'this course has audio' ? Love to hear back...
over 5 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
ted hildebrandt
Hi, I have been able to work with the Player "Next" button to program the triggers to jump to the screens I want.  The "Next" button in the player was automatically ma...
over 5 years ago
By Annie Jean
Cath P
Hoping someone can help.   I have had to convert a number of mp4 videos to swf files as the external LMS where these will be uploaded cannot run mp4s.  I had requeste...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bryan Price
Hi Group - I've just finished publishing a course to the web but the videos I embedded in the course do not appear. The videos appear just fine when I preview prior ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Trudy Wilson
I've followed the tutorials for publishing my work but I can't get it out.   Does a recipient have to have articulate to open the presentation?  I don't think so but t...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandre Bocuto
I'm thinking of organizing my templates to share with my team of designers, how can I put my templates in the Storyline window templates. How can I do this? Where can ...
over 5 years ago
By Alexandre Bocuto
Bruce Graham
OK. Here's what I need to do.... I have a sales workforce who will be using a new field-based CRM system, in the field, via iPhones. I need to have PC-based eLearning ...
over 5 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Adam Smakulski
I would like to make a slide with panning functionality. If you can imagine a layer that has borders and it also has a window in the middle. Inside this window there ...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Juanjo Haro
Hi I have a button iniatially disabled which changes to normal when the time line starts and some variables are chenged to 1. This is to prevent user to make a quizz a...
over 5 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Howie Pearson
I'm looking to square the corners and remove the gradient. Does anyone know of a way to do this?
over 5 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a course with two videos and a "ticker" which change the state to indicate if the video is finished or started. When I leave the course and return, i need...
over 5 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
tim price
Hi, is it possible to create/add in a front page where by a Storyline course could be triggered by a touch screen like process? Thanks Tim
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Hi All, A community member had asked a question in a separate thread about how to get his custom answer layer to work the way he wanted: which was to display after 3 a...
over 5 years ago
By Kevin Thorn