Last Post Replies
Showemimo Adebare
Another examplas of what you can do with storyline http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63597029/Soduku/story.html. SodukuPro wih Scores and feedback.
over 5 years ago
By Showemimo Adebare
Alice Nelson-Sidibe
I have embedded a 30 second flv video clip in a storyline project. When previewing, it runs fine.  When I publish it, and someone else loads it to their computer, the ...
over 5 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Scott Calvin
Hello all, Is there a way to jump to a specific spot in the timeline. For instance, if I reach the end of a timeline, and I want to return to 3 seconds on the timeline...
over 5 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Sasha Scott
Sorry if I missed this in the tutorials somewhere but is the frame rate 30fps in Storyline, like Presenter, or does it work differently?
over 5 years ago
By James Brandwood
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, I have a published SL internal CD presentation – works OK on every machine accept one? The problem is the presentation keeps showing the loading screen and ...
over 5 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Jill Freeman
Hi. I followed Jeanette's tutorial on how to add a hyperlink to a document, in this case a PDF (http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-hyperlinks.as...
over 5 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Katie Venit
For most of my slides, I want them to automatically go to the next one when the timeline finishes. But for some, I want the user to press next when they're done with a...
over 5 years ago
By Travis Thompson
Sarah Beackley
Is there a way to include thumbnails as part of the player view in Storyline? I have Presenter versions of lessons that I converted to Storyline and I want to keep the...
over 5 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, just got a new PC. More memory, faster.... I transfered my work from my old machine onto this new one. And now I can open my SL project, modify it but it seems...
over 5 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, is there a log file kept somewhere when SL publishes? I think I have a slide which doesn't pass the publication. My projects is about 1250 slides and it will b...
over 5 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jesse Kramer
Is there an upper limit to the number of slides you can have in an individual SL project. I'm already approaching 300 and might be adding about another 100. Jesse
over 5 years ago
By Justin Grenier
James Perkins
Hello, Currently I have a license for Articulate Studio and Camtasia 8. I'm looking to purchasing Captivate along with Articulate Storyline. Has anyone ever integrated...
over 5 years ago
By James Perkins
Frank Fournier
Hi all, Can Storyline allow me to : Q1) Create a Quiz that branches depending on the user's input? Q2) Give a visual summary of the quiz in a histogram graph? (javascr...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ashley W
I was getting along with variables so well.  Had everything working the way I wanted. But now?  I've run into a brick wall.  What I want to do is have a numeric keypa...
over 5 years ago
By Ashley W
Ashley W
I have a picture of a control panel, and I want to make it to where if you click a button on the control panel, it will change the image to what the control panel will...
over 5 years ago
By Ashley W
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, Is there soon to be a 64 bit version of SL available? Having a 64-bit version would solve quite a lot of memory paging issues Geert
over 5 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Shalabh Jain
Hi,  I wish to know 'How to align any objects's time line with a single click?', like the way, there is a provision of aligning any objects's time line at start point.
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Alice Washington
Can you import Apple's QuickTime videos into Storyline?
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rob  Swanson
First, I'm using the trial version until the PO goes through. I know I could set this up as multiple slides, but I'm instead trying to do this within a single slide.  ...
over 5 years ago
By Rob Swanson
Alan T
I imported a powerpoint file and storyline is showing a highlighted rectangular box on every imported screen (see attached screenshot towards the bottom).  I checked t...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson