Last Post Replies
Teresa Donnelly
I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I can't find this topic.  For the drag-and-drop and match-up quiz questions, how do you configure them so that the ...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bruce Graham
Hi, 1> If we publish to AO - how do we edit the SCORMFunctions file to stop the "Incomplete/Complete" bug? 2> I ran the course a 4th time, (see image below), yo...
over 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jesse Kramer
I wanted to follow up on a question I had asked a while ago. I have a Captivate recording that provides step by step instructions on performing an action in an applica...
over 5 years ago
By Ian Jaffe
Tara Richardson
Hi Gurus, I have a slide with a static photo and have included hotspots over special areas of the photo I want the learner to identify by clicking. Once the learner h...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Julie Rodgers
Is there any way to make the "X" (close button) larger on the lightbox? Thanks!
over 5 years ago
By Julie Rodgers
Javier Mosquera
Im testing out the last details of Storyline and I published a 3 scenes testing course. It only publishes two scenes out of those three and once I'm done with the firs...
over 5 years ago
By Javier Mosquera
Valerie Seely
I have created an pick many question where a user clicks on hotspots to identify potentially hazardous items in an image. Currently, I am changing the state of the ite...
over 5 years ago
By Valerie Seely
Lisa Struebing
Hello all...I love this method of finding information! Here's what I'm trying to do...I have a button REVIEW on several slides that will take a user to a slide REVIEW....
over 5 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Adam Truckenmiller
Is anyone else running into this issue? What is going on after capturing a screen recording, I added the Zoom in feature about 6 seconds within the video. When it is s...
over 5 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Mary Beth Maidment
I am trying to use short-answer quiz questions in a module; However, we are finding that users who are using the 'Enter' key to start a new line of text in the box pro...
over 5 years ago
By Mary Beth Maidment
Bianca Baumann
Hi there, I just created my first Articulate Storyline Course and encounter the following issue. I have a slide with a base layer and five additional layers on top. Ea...
over 5 years ago
By Bianca Baumann
André BARELIER
Hello, How can I set the default player langage? (same question for the default player template). Thanks for your help. André
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jan Patterson
I have a number of URL links troughout my e-learning program. I've also created these links as a resource. My problem is that I can get one link to launch the correct ...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nicole Anglin
I know below are the minimum system requirements but when dealing with large project what would someone suggest as the Optimal requirements for a computer. We have bee...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
denise ryan
I am a new Articulate user. I built my first course with no problems (very intuitive software), however, now I am having issues with my hyperlinks not working.  Once p...
over 5 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mara Waldruff
Does anyone have any idea why this flash file is importing to Storyline so askew and has different coloring? I have attached the storyline file and the flash file. Tha...
over 5 years ago
By Mara Waldruff
Noel Shen
Does anyone know how to remove the shaow effect of tab's text in player? I'v tried go to tabs→ shadow to editi the shadow and it's transparencey,as the picture show be...
over 5 years ago
By Noel Shen
Anton Van der Bracht
Hello, I'm looking for a way to store essay-answers. I want the student to be able to see ALL their answers at the end of the course, so the text the typed themselves....
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mara Waldruff
Greetings, folks! I am creating a counter and trying to limit each object to a single click. I have created a true/false variable for each click - values equal to fals...
over 5 years ago
By Mara Waldruff
jean graveline
I create a countdown quiz in storyline, but i have a problem: If the student didn't click any answer, in the review pages, this question don't appear. see attached fil...
over 5 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson