Last Post Replies
Will Findlay
Add a simple Quiz slide at the end of one scene (Scene A). Change the navigation on the "Correct" feedback for the question to jump to Scene B instead of next slide. P...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Toni Koslow
Hello. Has anyone added coding to a Storyline file, to have student responses to correct/incorrect quiz questions populate to a Google Analytics page? Our instan...
over 7 years ago
By Toni Koslow
Patrick OGrady
When I publish to Word, some text and text box graphics don't make it to the word Doc.  Not really sure what the issue is because later in this project all the content...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Babette Perkins
Howdy!  I am about to embark on my first build in Storyline 2 and would love some advice.  The subject matter is Train-the-Trainer and my office wants me to create an ...
over 7 years ago
By Babette Perkins
Shawn Lessard
I notice that in all the examples posted on this site, the ones that are hosted on the amzon S3 servers run quite smoothly and quickly.  I also host many of my output...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Roman Stotland
Hi all, did a search and couldn't find anything for what I am trying to do.  I have a navigation button (next) that is set to show a layer when a user clicks on it. C...
over 7 years ago
By Roman Stotland
Marilyn T
I am missing the Audio Option in SL2.  I have an e-learning project I created which includes a variety of "screencasts" which are "muted".  Now when I listen to the pr...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexis Seigel
Hi everyone!  My team is using articulate storyline 2 to develop eLearnings that we have our users complete in the LMS Coursemill.  We have incorporated Quizzes in our...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Polly Thombley
I'm watching the Interactive Tabs tutorial.  I have tried many times to get Format Painter to copy the states I created on the first tab.  I double click, get the pain...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Siugzda
I'll be creating my first storyline quiz and I'd like to verify that the client's request is possible (I think it is) and also confirm my thought process to handle it....
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie L.
I am editing a client's Storyline 2 file.  They have inserted a video on a slide layer.  The player does not have a sound control.  Is there any way for the student to...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sandie Linekin
Hi, I am the only one who has the Storyline software in my department but from time to time I would like my manager to view the course(s) without having to upload it ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yuliana Rodriguez
how can i place a button that will mute the whole course before stars, insted of mute on each slide?
over 7 years ago
By Russell Killips
Fraser Hawkins
When I open Storyline it tries to start up and then freezes at "adding views". My computer also makes a weird beep that it makes when it can't run or do something I'm ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Lillico
I am currently working on a try me screen capture where I am required to use shapes, text, etc.. to cover personal information captured during the screen capture. Howe...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Arleen Janz
I don't suppose that there is a way to have a drag and drop work so that shapes are placed behind an image? I can't just change the state of the image because the acti...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Alonzo Nesbit
Is there a Closed Caption option in Articulate Storyline 2?  As a work-around, I am utilizing the Notes tab next to the Menu tab.  Is there a way to rename the Notes t...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Katie Evans
Hi Community! I'm creating a course about early communication and wanted to created a simple animation of a heliograph. Something where students click a button and ca...
over 7 years ago
By Katie Evans
ROBYN WRIGHT
Hi all, I'd like to add Storyline to my set of eLearning skills.   I'm an experienced instructional designer with an M.Ed. in Instructional Design (advanced Captivate ...
over 7 years ago
By ROBYN WRIGHT
Courtney Keefe
Hi all,  I'm using buttons in a quiz within layers and the states won't work. I need hover and selected states, which should be/are in-built and have added the trigge...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie