Last Post Replies
Scott L
I’m using Storyline 2 with Update 10. This is in regards to inserting text boxes on the stage and adding text, not for text in the notes, glossary or menu areas. Doing...
over 7 years ago
By Scott L
Argiro Frantzi
Hi all,   I have created a quiz but I need to change the fonts on the question slides. I tried to do this but it won't change. What can I do?   Also I want to pass...
over 7 years ago
By Emily Ruby
danielle hoffman
Good day, I am attempting to open a file within our LMS which was created in Articulate Storyline. Browser settings for Safari are set to allow pop ups, the articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tammy Poquette
I unchecked the menu button from the Features menu.  I was no longer able to see the menu.  I had a timer for the course that I wanted to remove.  I found information ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia de Souza
Hi All I would like to use the light bulb Icon as one of my markers - however it does not look like a light bulb when I preview/publish - does anyone else get the blu...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Pratta
Hello all! I'm trying to make my course unrestricted after a user goes through the course once... For example, the first time the user goes through it, the course is...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Findlay
I have some slides in a linear presentation that not everyone needs to view. Using a trigger that fires when the timeline begins, it checks to see if variable SkipTech...
over 7 years ago
By Will Findlay
Lauren Doud
I am working on a project where I need learners to be able to email a specific address. This email address is similar to abc&d@company.com. When the email window p...
over 7 years ago
By Lauren Doud
Phoebe Lu
Hello, Just double check, anyone knows that if the content within a marker can be shown after publishing as a word format? I published my course as a Word document fo...
over 7 years ago
By Phoebe Lu
MaNaCHa R
Greetings, This is weird as I've never had this issue before and understand to deselect any objects on the base layer that I do not want visible on slide layer. I ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Madelaine Whalen
Having a very bizarre problem - whenever I publish a specific Storyline file to the CD format, all the videos are gone. Same file published to LMS works perfectly. Wha...
over 7 years ago
By Madelaine Whalen
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm trying to create a clock in Storyline 2 where the hour hand moves in a circular motion but when I add the circle motion path it just has the entire arrow move in a...
over 7 years ago
By Karen Siugzda
David Phenicie
Hello, I was surprised I could not find any previous topics on this, but if I missed them, I apologize. We develop courses with StoryLine 2 and publish them using SCO...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Peter F.
Hello, the trouble I'm having with variables and their styling in HTML5 Output seems to be well known. I think I found the cause for the problem but can't find a plac...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie McGoldrick
Hello community! Has anyone been able to solve the mystery of deleted .story files and recovery? I have been reading many older threads about not being able to recove...
over 7 years ago
Chris Jones
Hi Heroes, Here is the setup... We have a course with two slides, each with an embedded video: Slide1 4 minutes (20MB mp4) Slide 2 8 minutes (40MB mp4) The videos ...
over 7 years ago
Tim Neill
Hi, I'm having trouble inhibiting the Submit button with 'On Condition' on a Freeform-generated 'Pick Many' Quiz slide. I have two pairs of buttons (Pic 1 'Good' and...
over 7 years ago
Klaas Groen
Hello, as mentioned above: some of the images used in my project are saved as jpegs and others as flash files. What decides this? Is it based on the image being edited...
over 7 years ago
Arul V
I have compiled a course in Storyline 2 with Quiz, audio and video files average 10 pages 21 MB size and published LMS scorm 1.2. In the desktop and laptop's working f...
over 7 years ago
David torres
Necesito crear 50 cursos en Articulate Story Line en Colombia, urgente alguien que pueda ayudarme ??? Gracias  I need to create 50 courses Articulate Storyline in Col...
over 7 years ago