Last Post Replies
Jazzmine O
Is there any way to force the drop targets to stay visible? I have multiple drag items, and it is confusing for the learner if the label for the drop target is not vis...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chanh Nguyen
Hi, Let say I have many survey questions, and I am publishing it as SCORM2004 2nd. From LMS, can I get information as indicated in following link? https://www.artic...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mohd Nayab
I tries many time some tricks for print Slide but it does not work. I put some tricks are as following: 1. Execute javascript>Window.print(); 2. Execute javascri...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Frederic St-Louis
Hey there, Other then undocking the trigger window, is there a way to pull the list of triggers used in a slide, a layer or the entire project? Thanks!
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Birgit Muehlenhaus
Hello!   I created some custom buttons and am trying to figure out how to have all the other buttons greyed out when the user selects one (and thereby see an addition...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Siugzda
I downloaded a template file called "Cards_Animation_Example.story" As I'm working with it, I have questions; however, I'm unable to find the link to where I original...
over 7 years ago
By Karen Siugzda
samantha smith
Is there a way to format all caption boxes in Storyline? Its making me crazy that they are autosizing and the margin spacing is too big and the font keeps changing. Do...
over 7 years ago
Kelley Conrad
I am trying to import slides from PowerPoint into Storyline 2. We were working with a template and everything was working fine. We just updated a few things in the tem...
over 7 years ago
Mehran Khan
hi, i am building a lesson for maths using free form. i have change default score to none. and build my own logic for scoring when correct layer appears. as i have cha...
over 7 years ago
SCOTT SARE
At Startup, there are a number of recently created/worked projects listed on the left-hand side under the word "Recent".  This may seem like a 'noob' question, but how...
over 7 years ago
By SCOTT SARE
jack loganbill
I have two Storyline quiz questions stemming from a client request. 1. Is it possible to prevent (or delay) the retaking of a certification quiz for period of time, l...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beth Ciarrachi
Hello -  Currently we are having an issue when clicking on external sources in our Storyline courses.  The document or whatnot will pop up in a new window but then it...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Brunning
Hi, I have a button that is supposed to link to a PDF in the resources section.  I have added this file to the resource section and I have done my trigger as advised ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Snider
Hello Heroes! I have created a screen that has a video (auto-play at beginning of timeline), along with seven clickable icons beneath the video. Clicking any icon pau...
over 7 years ago
By Ayoub Haouari
Nate Scarritt
I am wanting to zoom back out as soon as my new layer is triggered by the user clicking on an object.  Any suggestions on how this might work?
over 7 years ago
By Pierrette MacLeod
Laurie H.
Hey there, I'm trying to build an interactive line graph, where users can click and drag a point in order to set their value. But I've run into a problem early on:  I...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Carla Geyer
I have gotten the same error message several times today when trying to save a project. I have been using Storyline for a year and working on this project for a couple...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Carol Snider
Hello Heroes! I am trying to figure out how to work with a weird re-visit scenario and could sure use your collective wisdom! My first slide features a video that wi...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chanh Nguyen
hi, I have a project for 2 questions of "score by choice". I am trying to make them send quiz data to LMS as mentioned in the following link. But no luck I also atta...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Valentine REIN
Hello / Bonjour, I'm back with my atipical question types needs... Today is a table to fill like this one : I have four slides like this one and I have to gather t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie