Last Post Replies
Jennifer Saavedra
I have a slide that has multiple moving portions on it. I want the learner to use arrows to view different layers before advancing to the next slide. Is there a way to...
over 7 years ago
By Jennifer Saavedra
Lori Weber
Hello all, apologies if there is an easy answer I am just not finding. I want to create a crystal ball interaction, where someone clicks on the ball and randomized tex...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Stopps
Hi, does anyone have any examples of a typing accuracy test that has been authored using Storyline or Quiz maker? Just looking for what is out there. Thanks Andy
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacie Linn
Trying to screen record a video with sound on my desktop using Storyline 2 (also tried  Replay) to no avail.  After updating to Version 10...I now do not have the opti...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
wesley mcgrath
Hi all, Would really appreciate some tips on how to add more than one question into a multiple choice quiz while keeping the quiz on one slide?  
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Byron Jones
Consistently, I have noticed that after I edit a longer audio clip to make it shorter, or simply make any change at all to an audio clip, the resulting saved clip will...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Keith
Hi, some urgent help would  be appreciated.  We have a course developed in Articulate Storyline 2, and it's not marking as complete - either in the LMS or on Scorm Clo...
over 7 years ago
Jerrie Paniri
All of my SL projects were created and published on a PC.  A potential client wants to see my previous design work but only uses a Mac.  Is there a magic spell to mak...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Martin Dean
I have copied a slide master from one SL2 file to another. In the new file, none of the photos that were in the original are visible and yet, they each have the corre...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dena Bartnicki
I read where there is an issue with an IOS 9+ device not launching a storyline unless it had the AMP app on it.  The problem is the APP Store doesn't have an Articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Shannon Siwicki
Hello!  I have three markers on a slide, with an audio file in each. Once each marker is clicked (and the audio files complete), I would like for a separate audio file...
over 7 years ago
By Shannon Siwicki
Gayla Keesee
I have an interactive slide used for navigating to additional content. Each navigation button changes state after being clicked (to visitied), in order to reflect the ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terence English
I am to create a presentation/LMS item where users much watch a video five separate times, from beginning to end each time, to satisfactorally complete the course...
over 7 years ago
Christine Brown
Does anyone know if it is possible to publish in a format acceptable to You Tube?  If so, will you outline the process? Thanks
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Morgan
All of our eLearning courses are hosted on our LMS and require a password to log in. We are in the process of developing a workshop we'd like to share public ally and ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Howard
I have just recorded some video content using Replay and when I tried to insert into a Storyline project it said it wasn't compatible? Am I doing something incorrect? ...
over 7 years ago
By Ron Price
Sam Carter
What are the semantic and functional differences between inserting content vs textbox in a master slide.  Interested in both content slide master and question slide ma...
over 7 years ago
Jennifer Sader
Moving my question at Nicole's suggestion from the comments on a tutorial on screen recordings. Question on the "Test" mode -- is there a way to set multiple correct ...
over 7 years ago
wesley mcgrath
I'm having difficulty changing character from my slide to match her in layers within. Decided the character on the slide was too formal and I used another figure on th...
over 7 years ago
By wesley mcgrath
Rebecca Rogers
I am working on a game where the students have to select all applicable correct answers for each of the amendments to the Constitution. They have two chances at each q...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie