Last Post Replies
Tristan Burke
So i have created a presentation with a second scene within it. I have the separate scene set as "Resources" on the player tab for them to look at files as they wish. ...
almost 8 years ago
By Scott Wiley
M Tilles
Hi, I hope this makes sense. I build a custom slide out menu in Storyline by creating a master slide with a button that opens the menu which I built in a layer of the...
almost 8 years ago
By M Tilles
Lilian Sigl
Hi all, I have found some threads for this topic from 3 / 4 years ago. Has there been a solution implemented in Storyline already? I would like to add a music file to...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Danny Ortega
I am having a difficult time on adding sound when two objects match and disappear. I want the sound to be heard when the object marches the other object to let the per...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
michael skrajner
We have a software developer creating an App for us that will have various components. We plan to deploy the app to Android and iOS. Our software developer is using Ap...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diane Anderson
I am creating a FAQ slide. Each of the FAQs is a link to a new slide. I have created two slides. The first slide is a list of FAQs. (So far only one on the slide.) W...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Desiree Moore
Hopefully this makes sense to someone. I have a 2 page course. The first page is the title page, then we proceed to a page with a video on it that plays right away. Th...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Judy McDonough
Hi... I'm trying to write a variable which will stop the audio playing on the "home" slide.  Basically what should happen is when a user first launches the learning, t...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abbey Carlson
Hello, I am working on a project that has one main page and is triggered to open other scenes once a user clicks on the related shape to activate the trigger.  On the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ulrika Holtenäs
Hi, I have tried to add about 40 users at one time, but failed and got the error message that some of the users were already registered. To get around this problem I ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sebastian  Alt
Hi everybody, Okay, I guess it really can't be that hard to do what I want in Storyline, but nobody else in my organisation uses it and I'm just not getting it today....
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Nagy
I am able to record my screen to put videos in my file.  This morning, I was able to use the "Edit Video" option on these screen recordings to trim them.  This afterno...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tracy Haas
I am brand new to Storyline and I can't figure out how to create an animated countdown. Basically just want the numbers to count down from 6 to 1. I was able to create...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucas Juan Gomes Sodré
When I a use a menu, the screen is filled by the slide. However, when the menu is not in use, there are empty spaces on the side of the slides. How can I remove it?  ...
almost 8 years ago
By Lucas Juan Gomes Sodré
Aaron Tuckwell
Hey all. I hope you can help me on this one? I've published some elearning content that contains an MP4 video embedded within it. The content all loads fine but on so...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Courtney Keefe
Hi all,  I'm having trouble with images on 2 different slidfe layers not appearing. There are 5 layers in total on this slide and images on the other 3 layers are wor...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Adrienne E
Hi everyone, I have a slide that looks fine as I'm working on it, but when I try to preview, one of the character images is shifted to the left and distorted. I thou...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurel Schulert
I have multiple slides within a course where layers show up when the mouse is hovered over shapes. For some reason, one slide (attached here) is not cooperating. Can ...
almost 8 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Mike Holland
Hi gang, I have the button active and it shows correct/incorrect answers as it should but I only want it to do this on a pass not a fail. When failed we want them to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Scanlon
Hi, I am trying to use a motion path with a travelling bullet that pops from one course objective to another. By the time my bullet reaches the last few objectives, it...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze