Last Post Replies
Kathy Englert
I've created a screen recording that took a while to get just right. Unfortunately, the audio contains a hum that is rather distracting. A colleague was able to take t...
6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Boudewijn van Dee
Hi! I'm having a problem with a drag and drop question. I used the corkboard drag and drop template as a base, changed the way it looks and instead of labels I used cu...
6 years ago
By Boudewijn van Dee
conan kodo
Good evening everyone.. I wanted to ask about storyline,, 1. I have my website, I uploaded my course in the website via ftp and it worked also I managed to use the co...
6 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Donna Herbel
We are considering implementing eLearning throughout our organization, and need a large tablet (10" or more) which loads quickly, is intuitive in interaction, works we...
6 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Debbie Kay
Hi guys I am hoping it is OK to ask a pre sales Q here as the email I sent to sales 3 days ago has had no reply and you Heroes replied to my previous post most helpful...
6 years ago
By Ann Babcock
Olga Orrit
Hi! When I publish the course for LMS or Web the final window (attached file) never shows upp. The course is saved on my computer. Any ides why this happens? Thanks....
6 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Margot T
Hi Heroes! This may be another "plank" moment - but I was wondering how to add a little bit of depth to a shape in my presentation.  Is there a way to fade the colour ...
6 years ago
By Margot T
Vincent Carabotta
Could you please clarify where I can find this option ? 'just click the Edit button in the Question panel that appears to the upper-right of the slide workspace." I ca...
6 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Paul Shan
Hi All,  Can anyone say if I add some javascript codes in some trigger of articulate storyline, where these codes are saved after the compilation (publishing) of the p...
6 years ago
By Paul Shan
juvanka roberts
I imported an Engage FAQ interaction from Studio into Storyline. I have my Menu tab in the top left bar and Next button at the bottom of the slide along with Prev and ...
6 years ago
By Mauro Gaiotto
Andrew Taylor
Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. I've had a good look and can't see any threads which cover this: Is it possible to ensure that learners are obli...
6 years ago
By Anne England
Eric Matas
We've got a Story that should play on an iPad, using a browser. It loads and gets started, but then every button is an e-t-e-r-n-i-t-y to function. If seems like the J...
6 years ago
By Garry Nordenstam
Patrick Shah
Hi All, I need to find a way to simplify changing the state of multiple objects based on which checkboxes are selected. I've figured out how to do it using variables b...
6 years ago
By Patrick Shah
Drew .
When I publish to CD with a minimum (10px) transparent player, with browser size and player size set to optimal or browser size and player size set to full screen all ...
6 years ago
By Drew .
Michael Clark
Is it possible to lay an audio track (maybe narration or music track) that extends unbroken across several slides without stopping at the end on an individual slide's ...
6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ashley W
What I'm trying to do is take Phil's maze game and make it a quiz.   I ask the user a question, and answering it right will take them in the right direction, while ans...
6 years ago
By Ashley W
Frank Glover
I am hoping I simply cannot find the obvious answer... Outside of the Tab and enter key, what is the keyboard navigation for a published Storyline course?  
6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Malisa Mercado
Hello, I am using the drag and drop feature to create an interaction where the user will need to drag symbols to create an image and because I have a large amount of s...
6 years ago
By Malisa Mercado
Ruth Forster
I have created the Storyline project just the way I want it.  It is published for the web.  Now I have to turn it into an mp4 so it can be combined with some other vid...
6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nicole Duclos
I need to multiply a NumericEntry by a set number and I guess I'm not setting up my triggers correctly. Help! Thanks.
6 years ago
By Nicole Duclos