Last Post Replies
John de Bruin
Hi all Has anyone got an idea or template!!! to create an interactive course critique, nothing to difficult and something the user would not find to stressful to compl...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gustaf Sylvin
Is it possible to get rid of the scene name at the top of the menu? As now I have named the scene to the course title. First page in the course has of course also the ...
6 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
Jeff Willison
Good Morning-- I am creating a class with layers.  I went in to add notes per page on the layers and for some reason whatever i wrote on the base layer shows up on eve...
6 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Stephen Lynch
Hi There, I'm having an issue in a few of my slides getting the variable to appear in the correct position. I'm using text boxes and writting a sentence and then I wan...
6 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ryan DeWitt
I'n having to click my buttons twice for them to work?? I'm not sure what's going on, any tips. Simple Name entry .story attached that shows a layer when selected. Th...
6 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Harri C
Hi all, I'm currently working on a project that requires the users to complete and pass a quiz at the end. So far I've used the pre-built quiz templates in storyline a...
6 years ago
By Harri C
Rob Coccagna
Hi there. My client is asking for something in a program that I can't figure out how to do, or if it's even possible.  Maybe someone here can help The problem is with...
6 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dick Coppus
Dear All, I was asked to put a question in my eLearning that asks the user to finish a sentence. In the sentence you will have two blanks were you should at a word. We...
6 years ago
By Dick Coppus
samantha davies
Hi there, Was thinking of using the zoom region function to highlight each area of a flow chart. Is is possible to have the function start on "click" to give the user ...
6 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Payal Tandon
I am wondering if for storyline publishing, we have the behavior that we have with studio.  i.e. when we publish we can have a toggle button that toggles between the d...
6 years ago
By John Pieterse
Fathima Taj
Hi All, I am trying to create an interactive module that has six layers. But for some reason, the base layer objects appear on other layers as well even after checking...
6 years ago
By Jon Xie
maurice harshaw
Does anyone know how to save a screenshot of the current slide as a PDF?
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mike Williams
Does anyone know if it is possible to restore a .story file from a zip file? I can't find the project .story file for a module I had been developing. Thanks!
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
rudy rocha
Hello. I created a Number Variable (Coins) and I´d like to use the final value of the variable as an input in a TextEntry (or Numeric Question). Could somebody hel...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Connie Malamed
I'm importing a QM quiz, located on a local drive, into Storyline. I am getting the same long list of errors that other people have mentioned in the Forum. But I haven...
6 years ago
By Connie Malamed
Sejal Mehta
Hi, I just joined E-Learning Heroes and have been spending some time on Articulate Storyline tutorials.  Two questions here: 1. I see some hands-on practice options in...
6 years ago
By Sejal Mehta
Paul Zamora
Has anyone experienced these issues with Stoyrline and the SumTotal systems LMS? 1.  Course always reports "Passed" even though "Completed/Incomplete" reporting publis...
6 years ago
By Paul Zamora
Rich R
Is there a way to nest scenes within scenes? This is mainly for how I want the slides shown on the menu. In other words, I want the menu to look like this: Scene 1    ...
6 years ago
By Rich R
Tracy  Goyne
When I record I choose "full screen" but once I publish the finished product is small; not even close to full screen.  What do I need to do so that when I publish the ...
6 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Judith Blackbourn
Hi Ho Heroes, I've held off creating templates so far, because I was still changing things. However, today I decided to make a template out of one of my story files. I...
6 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn