Last Post Replies
Kuriko A
The course I'm developing has a series of multiple choice survey questions which the user completes. A slide at the end of the survey is populated with individual feed...
6 years ago
By Kuriko A
Laurel Thomas
I don't know if this is a feature that can be changed or not, but it would be nice to have the ability to show/hide a data entry box. I'm creating a project where the ...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kevin Hart
[Program file attached] Small comic-type scene.  6 draggable choices.  When they are dragged to the feedback panel, they get feedback on that choice.  What I'd *like*...
6 years ago
By Bailey Bowyer
Jeff Nauman
Is there a way to create a trigger to relate to a cue point in an audio file? I'd like to 'show layer' with a trigger set at a certain point in the narration, but can ...
6 years ago
By Patti Shank
Christina Völker
Hi, I went through all tutorials and I am on my way to change my articulate presenter courses to storyline courses. The first one worked just fine. But now when trying...
6 years ago
By Christina Völker
ALi Ahmadian
Hi If it is possible create a PMP test using Articulate storyline? That is: We  have a virtual patient that we present to a medical student and want him to diagnose ...
6 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Mark Kizilos
Apparently, what I am trying to accomplish is not possible in a standard way, and so I am trying some pretty quirky workarounds that are driving me nuts. Here is what ...
6 years ago
By Mark Kizilos
Virginia Wilkinson
Creating a course in Storyline for sales force throughout the US which will be taken on all types of computers--depending on what equipment the sales representative ha...
6 years ago
By Virginia Wilkinson
Steve Flowers
There's currently a bug in the Storyline player that will allow multiple sounds to play at once if you have different tracks in a particular layer or base layer when y...
6 years ago
By Steve Flowers
bb n
I want to edit it , but i can't find it.
6 years ago
By Mike Enders
Coco Glass
Hi - I am brand new to all of this, so this may be a dumb question, but... Just starting to us the tutorials in the trial sessions. Except for the Overview, I can't se...
6 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Errol Muir
I edited sound track in storyline by double clicking on the soundtrack in a slide, making amendments and save and close.  However, when previewing the slide, the chang...
6 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Deb Enloe
Help!  We have a PD offering coming up in a few days and are running into issues uploading Storyline due to quantity of files generated and overall file size.  Using A...
6 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeremy Heersink
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a slider for images, and then display more information when clicked.  Here's the output. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85203145/Uniform%2...
6 years ago
By Jeremy Heersink
Tina Moreno
I just updated Storyline and am so happy to see the translation update! I wanted to knowif there is any ETA for text formatting similar to PowerPoint?
6 years ago
By Adrian Dean
UF_Buck Buchholz
I created a scene with (5) slides. I then needed to go back and insert a new slide between slide #3 and slide #4. If I go to PREVIEW mode in SL or, if I publish to my ...
6 years ago
By UF_Buck Buchholz
Jonathan Kraftchick
I just recorded a software simulation for a Storyline presentation (my first one using this software). It was about 11 minutes long. Once I hit Save and Insert, it too...
6 years ago
By Jonathan Kraftchick
R Rothrock
Is it possible to have a layer above a web object? Also I'm seeing that if I have a drop down navigation menu it goes underneath the web object.
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Michael Hernandez
Is there a limit to how much text can be copied into a text field? I need to copy from a long text file into the text box and then attach it to a scrolling panel so th...
6 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Heather Steckley
I like how the first course (Sales Orientation) allows you to select your character at the beginning: http://www.articulate.com/community/showcase.php Can someone desc...
6 years ago
By Adrian Dean