Last Post Replies
Doc Patel
I am desperately in need of someone to help create a Storyline presentation due the first of next week. If you are a Storyline expert, please please contact me ASAP. ...
almost 8 years ago
By waqas Matyana
Tracie Bosket
Hi, Is there a way to have the previous and next buttons at a certain time? I want the learners to read something before they can advance. Tracie
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Sarah Yetzer
Hello! I have a series of courses we are publishing. They have a post assessment/quizzing attached to it. We have it marked at 80% pass for the quizzing. The tracking...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brent Dudgeon
We have a customer who would like to select more than one option in an assessment question- but also wants different scores/feedback depending on what options (again, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fay Sicker
I work for  a government agency that is looking to purchase Articulate Storyline. We note that its use may require the need for Adobe Flash Player. We are wanting to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Fay Sicker
Stephen OConnor
Storyline - Unable to use scroll bar for menu and on slides (where text is long) at times. Sometimes it works with 2 fingers. Any other users have similar experiences?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Caryn Carman
Hi all! Does anyone know of any particular issues using hot spots on a grouped object? I'm able to add a hot spot to my group and see it, but it doesn't respond in pr...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Roxanne Raine
I have installed Articulate Storyline and Articulate Replay on my mac, and while Reply works fine, Storyline is unusable as the test of the menu is too small to read. ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Regina Lehotay
So here is the situation. I have a storyline file (containing audio) which is about 56,000 KB. We wanted a different voice, so I used the "Change audio" button to swap...
almost 8 years ago
Sid Apolinario
Hello guys! I would just like to check if there's a way to customize the placement of the logo in the Storyline player? I have included a screenshot where I want to pu...
almost 8 years ago
Michael Palko
I'm designing a course to play alongside another application.  I want the course to be in a narrow browser window (275x650).  Those are the dimensions I've chosen for ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kelli Porcaro
I created a test question with fill in the blank field. As part of the training, the learner will need to use an excel spreadsheet to create a specific formula. I wan...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Saul  Jacobs
Hi Is there a way to change the location of the logo in the player in SL? Perhaps via the xml files? There is still no SDK out as far as I know. Thanks Saul
almost 8 years ago
Macy Frost
Background: I have a training course that is set up with a main menu and about 6 different "chapters" (scenes) that somebody must go through, followed by a quiz/quest...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris Dorna
I am looking for a way to build a swivel animation that looks if an rectangle has a (red) front and a (green) 'back' After starting te animation it looks if the reacta...
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Wendy Moon
Will it always be the case that we can't use the default navigation buttons in SL2 layers? I am not able to do so. If there is some setting to reconfigure, please let ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dale Osborrn
Hey Heroes,  I hope you can help. I have a base slide with 4 layers on top of it. I also have 4 hot-spots with triggers to show the assigned layers. The triggers work...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Morrison
All of our courses are gated. We used a vendor to redo some old courses. I just noticed that in one course they used markers, and attached audio on the markers. Withou...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Eric Bybee
I have been looking through the discussions for a couple of hours now, but not having any luck.  I want to find a way to edit the text that is on the popup when a user...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Edward Springer
I want to create a player that has a clean, chromeless look. As part of that I want to place the NEXT and PREV "buttons" in the top, right part of the player frame nex...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick