Last Post Replies
Jonathan Spath
Hi, I am having difficulty inserting a freshly recorded video simulation from the Record Screen into a new Scene.  I am losing some slides/content along the way and so...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dennis Knepper
I have a number of slides where during the narration/script, I have the speaking character (photo cutouts from eLearning Art or e-Learning Brothers) change slightly, s...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kristine Weglarz
Hi All,   I've tried a number of players but can't seem to get it to work.... My resources tab will not show up in preview or publish, despite being ticked off in th...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Cook
What happened is that my computer crashed and I lost all my data, including my storyline project. I did, however, upload and host the published files in my Google Driv...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Arnold Foss
I have a scene where the user needs to click on 5 pictures prior to proceeding to the next slide.  Have set it up with variables for all 5 pics going from False to Tru...
almost 8 years ago
By Arnold Foss
Sally Cox
Just upgraded to Build 3 of Storyline 2. Still having image quality issues. Images are screen shots taken with Snag It and pasted in email to me. I save images and ins...
almost 8 years ago
Michael O'Brien
I'm still thinking this out but is it possible to have a drag and drop interaction that counts the "type" of items dropped onto an destination and where there isn't an...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrei Gustilo
I'm making a drag and drop activity and my problem is when a choice is dragged over another choice storyline swaps them, but the swapped choice remains in the same sta...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kara Leyva
I embedded a video into my slide and I have markers and a text box on top of the video.... When I preview the slide it looks great.. then i go to publish it and the ma...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Potter
Hello, I am using the Business Icon Powerpoint. I want to use the plus sign on the main slide to advance the slides, but it is an unclickable picture. Please help. The...
almost 8 years ago
By Michelle Potter
Barry Fultz
I have what I call a "branched" presentation. That may not be the correct name for it.  In the presentation, a user can pick a set of demonstration videos to view fro...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ed Finn
Hello, I was referred here by Articulate Support.  I have a diagnostic quiz that was in paper format.  It involves underlines words or passages and the user needs to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Katherine Plastich
Paula Ray
I received a Storyline Update No. 9 yesterday.  When I uploaded it, I now get a message of Welcome to your 30 day free trial.  We purchased Storyline months ago. Why ...
almost 8 years ago
By Mike Jones
John Papiernik
Is there a way to disable this option? I would like the presentation to start from the beginning every time it is opened.
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mateland Mayes
When I publish my project, I am getting an image corruption on two of my slide layers. There appears to be a section of an image from the base layer that is showing on...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caro- Line
Hello! I've a problem. It is - I must to make a test. My problem is adding point for each answer. I want to: 1 point for answer "a" 1 point for answer"b" 1 point for a...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Oliver
Hello, Could someone tell me how to open a url in Storyline 2 into a Lightbox slide? Please tell me it's possible!!! thank you, Nancy
almost 8 years ago
By Nancy Oliver
Rohit Nawani
Hi, Do we need to renew the Storyline 2 license on per year basis or it is a one time purchase license. Thanks, Rohit  
almost 8 years ago
Bianca Kleinmann
Hello, how Can I hide more than one Button at once. Right now I select one Button go to Status and there I select Hidden. Then I select the next one, I am allready in ...
almost 8 years ago
By Bianca Kleinmann
Dietger Bothe
Hello all, I am trying out the Storyline II and set up a set of questions. The work seemed to be fine and when I run it on the computer, I can see my own results, so...
almost 8 years ago