Last Post Replies
Paula Ray
I received a Storyline Update No. 9 yesterday.  When I uploaded it, I now get a message of Welcome to your 30 day free trial.  We purchased Storyline months ago. Why ...
almost 8 years ago
By Mike Jones
John Papiernik
Is there a way to disable this option? I would like the presentation to start from the beginning every time it is opened.
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mateland Mayes
When I publish my project, I am getting an image corruption on two of my slide layers. There appears to be a section of an image from the base layer that is showing on...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caro- Line
Hello! I've a problem. It is - I must to make a test. My problem is adding point for each answer. I want to: 1 point for answer "a" 1 point for answer"b" 1 point for a...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Oliver
Hello, Could someone tell me how to open a url in Storyline 2 into a Lightbox slide? Please tell me it's possible!!! thank you, Nancy
almost 8 years ago
By Nancy Oliver
Rohit Nawani
Hi, Do we need to renew the Storyline 2 license on per year basis or it is a one time purchase license. Thanks, Rohit  
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bianca Kleinmann
Hello, how Can I hide more than one Button at once. Right now I select one Button go to Status and there I select Hidden. Then I select the next one, I am allready in ...
almost 8 years ago
By Bianca Kleinmann
Dietger Bothe
Hello all, I am trying out the Storyline II and set up a set of questions. The work seemed to be fine and when I run it on the computer, I can see my own results, so...
almost 8 years ago
Alison L Coops
My PowerPoint slides correctly show the bullets from the master slide (which aren't the standard small, round bullets).  When I publish, most of my slides are working ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jayant G
Hi Community PPL, I'm Glad to be a part of this well versed E-learning community. In a difficulty, time and again this community has proved as a boon for me. I have...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Jones
Hi everyone, We're working on a project that called for the font Oswald from Google Web Fonts, and multiple people are touching the Storyline file. When I first built...
almost 8 years ago
Tara Muir
Help! I am very hopeful that there is a member in the community who can advise about how to restore a corrupt SL2 file.  When trying to open a file that I was working ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aubrey Berish
Evening! So, we've got a TON of published projects (dozens) sitting around as .zips waiting to be put on our LMS. Problem is, we need all of them to be set to "Always ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
charlene neale
Hi There, I have created a question bank that allows learners to have 2 attempts. However, on the 2nd attempt it is not allowing me to select an answer. It worked bef...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
byron tik
Hi guys I have lodged this with support as an issue. I think I found a win 10 related bug, tested on two machines and one win 8 machine.when you publish this file. y...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alejandra Torres
Hi all! I need help, please!  I am trying to create a multiple choice quiz for ASL speakers.  The question will be a video and there will be 4 possible answers which w...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zeeee Veee
Hi, I added End of Module slide at the end of the module. however, when I reset the TOC inside the player, it does not reflect there.   Please help.   Regards Ch...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
laura bruijns
I'm a new user of storyline. making my first e-learning module. I have a  project with video, ik have made the trigger jump to next slide when timeline ends. It does...
almost 8 years ago
By laura bruijns
Kevin Harland
Hi, I have video synced to the timeline and have the video being paused automatically from a specific marker. The learner can then interact with objects that have been...
almost 8 years ago
By Muhammad Nurul islam
Mimi Fong
Morning, I'm a beginner studying storyline and I have a question as below: I add a conditional trigger that is, the learner must read all the buttons in a slide then...
almost 8 years ago
By Mimi Fong