Last Post Replies
Sue Prenderville
Hi guys! I'm coming up with some ideas for an eLearning course I'm working on and I wonder is it possible to insert a webpage onto a slide so that it works like it wo...
almost 8 years ago
By Sue Prenderville
Edward Springer
OK, all you smarter than me folks (that would be everyone reading this post). I need help on getting a motion path to trigger when either a slide is revisited, or when...
almost 8 years ago
By Edward Springer
Efleda Brophy
A similar question in the forum got a response about viewing the slide at 100% size to keep both text boxes and fonts from changing. I've tried this and the text boxes...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melanie Sobie
I have a few slides in a course that have the status of the next button set to disabled at the beginning of the slide and then it changes to normal after the state of ...
almost 8 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Christa Kuchinski
I uploaded my articulate course to test it and found that certain pieces (recorded simulations specifically), do not play audio when viewed in my iOS device. Additiona...
almost 8 years ago
By Christa Kuchinski
Jacob Visovatti
Hi, I continually run into the issue described here (https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/aligning-an-object-to-the-playhead-or-a-cue-point-extends-the-time...
almost 8 years ago
By Jacob Visovatti
Brooke  L
Hi! Is there any way to remove the play and restart buttons from the seekbar area? I want to keep the seekbar but remove the play and restart buttons. Is this possibl...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deborah Kaplan
I seem to either have access to video editor or action fine tuning--and I cannot figure out what determines why I will have one and not the other. I really would prefe...
almost 8 years ago
By Deborah Kaplan
diane corning
Added a video (mp4) to story.  Trying to edit a video withing Storyline2, but crashes when just watching the video.  Would like to remove some audio of the video.  Not...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Denis Z
Hello! I am currently attempting to create a slide where there are four numbered options to select and each number will show a layer. Each layer is shown when the use...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Suey Stockton
Hello everyone, I have built an induction for our business, at the end there is a short quiz, should they pass I would like it to go to the certificate (I haven't des...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary Field
I am upgrading to Storyline 2 but have previous projects designed in Storyline 1 that will need tweaking from time to time.  Once I've installed Storyline 2 will I be ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia de Souza
Hi all Could someone clarify for me if the "Download for Offline viewing" option only applies to downloading a project for viewing on a mobile device, and the Articul...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Oliver Kuy
I have encountered an issue in my training lessons after upgrading to Articulate Storyline 2. It's in the quizzes. The "Correct" and "Incorrect" window flies out after...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Loretta Martin
Hello, I'm trying to embed a YouTube video into my project. I have followed the steps (fairly easy) and am unable to successfully embed. I have tried various vid...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joe Nakhleh
Hello, I am trying to create a lightbox in my video, which is a neat feature of Storyline. Something like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2T95BMVjc T...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aakash Mehta
Hi, I was working  on creating E-learning course and I wanted to increase the width of the menu bar in the player as well as the font and the size of the player. I ha...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ted Coffman
First, I opened a project file. When clicking "Player" in the "Home" menu, storyline crashes. Next, I restart Storyline and my computer. Same results, after repeated r...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Field
I'm having trouble with hyperlinks in my Storyline tutorial.  The last project I did was no problem.  I included URLs in the resource panel and also within the slides ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Reana Kobayashi
Hi, I am trying to complete the 508 testing of a course created using Articulate Storyline 1 and then republished using Storyline 2. When I tab through on the screen...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie