Last Post Replies
Bobby Jourdan
Hi there, I use the Zoom Picture option. I was wondering is there is an option to customise the background of the image when it is zoomed. By default when the image ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael O'Brien
Hi all, I formatted a slider to use a particular gradient colour and created a number of states for the slider. I copied the slider and changed the colour gradient b...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
long dang
Hi everyone ,  I'm running my project on Moodle , everything is in HTML5 output but it seem to be a bit slow , so I'm trying to optimized my course , try to put every...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Poullos
 I have Storyline 2 running on my Mac using Parallels. The pop-up window is enormous, and the menu bar is off the screen, so I can't resize it. I keep trying different...
almost 8 years ago
Melissa Lucas
I am trying to create a drag and drop interaction where the user can hover over options to see the different answers and then once they decide which they think is corr...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Cath Woodard
Hi I am quite new to Storyline and this is my first post to the forum, so Hello. I am having trouble with a project that combines ideas from two examples, the visual...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Geoffrey Allan
I'm trying to set up a branching scenario using multiple choice questions where there is more than one right answer. I want to be able to give different scores and dif...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Pallavi Rajan
Hi, I would want to edit an Articulate Stroryline video that I have recorded. I would want to edit the timeline, change the mouse movement, and do a lot of other editi...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Cheryl Hoover
Hi, folks. I've attached a section of a project that's not working properly. Hover is working on the objects on the main menu, but I'm not getting the Visited state to...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Char Larkin
Hello! I might be making this way too difficult so you might see a much easier way to create my quiz/game.   - My quiz is going to include a type of game where the l...
almost 8 years ago
Andy Stopps
Does anyone have experience of publishing to LRS? We have created modules with approximately 22 slides and there is a quiz that the user is required to score 75% to p...
almost 8 years ago
Jesse Kramer
Hello all, I have a course that where I want the learner to see key information about the company's history. After they've viewed all the screens I have a button set ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Shane  Sellmann
I have taken over someone's work, and I'm stuck on the quizzing slides. When I set the attempts to, let's say 4, and then preview the slide, I have to click the submit...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Dennis
I'm sharing this info in hopes to save someone hours of troubleshooting.  Normally Storyline will not let you use a period when naming a variable. However, I copied/p...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
J Cheung
Hi Everyone,   I'm fairly new to Storyline, but I've managed to put together a quick 5 minute module for software training. On one slide in a hidden layer, I've impo...
almost 8 years ago
Kim Lang
Hi there. I am having problems with a new Storyline 2 course that features a number of videos. The course is posted on our learning management system, Taleo. The vid...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Hung Vien
Hello Everyone, I did convert a Russian Storyline 1 to Storyline 2. Everything seem to be fine but the imsmanifest.xml registered launcher.html as the launch file ins...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nadja Sherelis
Hello All, I am new to trying to create a simulation from scratch just using screens, text entry and key commands. I tried recording this but I only need 4 steps, and...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ranjeeta K
Hi, Attached the sample interactivity. I want the Next button to be disabled till all the interactions are complete. I have put the triggers but its not working. Can ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leanne Falconer
Hi All I was wondering if anyone can advise us on issues our learners have been experiencing when running Storyline courses through an LMS.  We have the Oracle Lerne...
almost 8 years ago