Last Post Replies
Yuliana Rodriguez
How can i link a flash document to a html and be able to change it from storyline 2, or if is  possible.
almost 8 years ago
By Yuliana Rodriguez
Elissa Mathurin
I'm working on a project that has ~45 embedded videos.  I've added them through add Web Object. (I tried using add video and use iframes but I get the error msg   The...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Margo Rice
Hi Everyone, I am new to this blog. I wanted to know if it is possible to create a link to an Articulate Studio file from within Articulate Storyline II. Also, is is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
John Joseph
I have a request for users to only be able to view incorrect responses when they click the Review Quiz button. Can this be done in Storyline 2?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
nav Dhillon
There currently is no support for using Storyline in SharePoint Online that support mobile devices requiring the html version of the story.  We want our modules to wor...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Constantine Levis
This is not about renumbering scenes. The answers thus far about this and renumbering scenes, is dancing around the answer and not conclusively answering it. When you...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Steven Croft
Hello, has anyone experienced buttons starting to go wrong even when built correctly? I have different graphics for different states, they work before any triggers ar...
almost 8 years ago
Claudio Rosinol-Conforti
I uploaded a training module created with Articulate Storyline v10 but when I launch it in SuccessFactors LMS I get an error message that states it cannot find the pla...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Larry Haines
Hi All Is there a way to add a seek bar that allows the user to scroll backward only but not advance? Is there a way to have a pause/play button without having the s...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sindy Chettiath
I recently posted a course on our LMS and it seemed to be working just fine.  Today, for some reason I can't seem to get the variables to work for me.  It could just b...
almost 8 years ago
By Sindy Chettiath
Ian Bell
I am new to Storyline 2 and cannot access the Learn Storyline 2 videos or the links to Storyline Discussions or Visit E-Leaning Heros. Can someone tell me what to do t...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary Beth Maidment
I know there is much discussion on the right-click issue(s). I didn't find this particular issue:  I am developing software training and need to simulate right-click ...
almost 8 years ago
Julie Popovich
Hi, I can't seem to find help for this question. I need to know if something is possible. I need to replace published mobile content with custom mobile design content...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
renae wernick
I need to trial this product however the file type for the free trial is exe. Im not sure what to do next. Pls help Thank you
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Brian Russell
Hello, I've created a learning module with Articulate Storyline 2. Project experiences sluggish / very slow loading times when viewed in IE8. Unfortunately client can...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brandy Meng
I have a quiz in Storyline 2 that allows the user 2 attempts.  When they fail the second attempt I need them to go to a final slide with information and then they can ...
almost 8 years ago
By Brandy Meng
marc storey
Hi As a new user I have a test course that have published for lms but when I go to view it I get a stretched version of the course and what I can best describe as a s...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Jansen
Hi, I hope one of you is able to help with the following issue: There's an animation on an answer in a multiple choice question that shouldn't have animation. This c...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrian Foley
I have been attempting to upload an Articulate Storyline 2 Project to Moodle and have been having quite a lot of trouble. I have tried it two different ways:   *Publ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary Jane Bauer
I am a new Storyline user AND a new LMS user.  I have published to a Moodle site with success, however, when I open the file, the view of the Story is half cut off on ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick