Last Post Replies
tin C
Hi all, I made the story size too big and when the clients are previewing they need to scroll right and down to see the prev next buttons.   How can I now that the ...
8 years ago
By tin C
SUSAN WINKIE
Hi there - we're converting our entire curricula (140 courses) to Storyline 2.  We love the larger buttons in the quizzes, especially for iPad.  When we import the que...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
c mm
Hi,  I have one question.  I had a articulate storyline 2 trial free version. I created 10 scenes, and all the scenes have a trigger that says if the user doesnt see...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Margaret Lapp
Hello! We set up post lesson four question assessments. We put an add a 25.00 to QuizScore on each "Correct" layer to the forward button that sends users to the next ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steph C
Hello, I have a video that is set to play when you click a hotspot. In preview mode, the video plays perfectly the first time you click the hotspot. However, anytime y...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Juliet Hewitt
I have created short videos on a Mac in Quicktime of iPhone screens and imported them into Storyline 1.  There will be one video per Storyline project.  I would like t...
8 years ago
By Juliet Hewitt
Jay Dharap
Hello! I am trying to export an english e-learning for translation in Storyline 1. When I set the file to export, it shows the progress bar, but then there is an erro...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Williams
Hello! I'm using Storyline 2. I need to edit font, banner colors, and check marks on the quiz review slides (indicated by blue arrows in the attached pics), but I ca...
8 years ago
By Jennifer Williams
Philip Irwin
I'm trying to add Shockwave Flash files to my story line but I keep getting the following error message .... The SWF "ES2_05.swf" contains script with references to '_...
8 years ago
By Beata Chan
Charlotte Donaldson
Like PowerPoint, is there a "FIND" function in this product? I want to search for a string of words I can edit. Thanks -
8 years ago
By Charlotte Donaldson
Mike Jones
Hi everyone, A client has provided a mock-up of their desired GUI that was built in Photoshop, along with the hexcodes for the various elements (e.g., slide backgroun...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Erin Sadler
Hello, does anyone know why this is happening? Well I mean it seems the first click is changing the state to selected and therefore never registering as a full 'double...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Dan Jonsson
I´ve been trying to add an @ in a EntryText field. When previewing it. But I have no success! It should be a email input. What am I doing wrong?   Danne/ 
8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Ultan Coyle
So I did a bit of a search for this first and I can't if this is been asked before. Are there plans for Articulate to offer a SaaS platform compaitable with Storyline ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicholas Weismantel
My developer and I are working on an issue that when we publish our Storyline 2 file the color of the text in the notes changes.  EX - when the color is white it chang...
8 years ago
Lucia Salters
I am testing in a web environment. Nothing happens when I click the Exit feature button. Client needs a variable passed when the user exits - so I need this to work.  ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Hello all, I have just started using Storyline and Moodle. I have created an Induction package, published it as SCORM1.2 package and loaded it into Moodle. When I go ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lerissa Patrick
Hi everyone! I am using that great tabbed interaction that Tom Kuhlman created. Unfortunately, it's not working.  I've gone over and over the triggers and layers, but...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex Rob
Greetings, Is there any way to set the Storyline menu to "Locked" specifically on a quiz slide? The menu is on "Restricted" everywhere, but I would like to prevent th...
8 years ago
Melinda Romanek
I created a new template for my projects in SL2 and saved as .storytemplate file. It's in my Storyline Templates folder, but the icon is white-I can't open it. What's ...
8 years ago