Last Post Replies
Angela Cisternino
I am trying to embed a 6 minutes YouTube video however this error message is coming up: A video cannot be inserted from this embed code. Verify that the embed code is ...
8 years ago
By Adena Wilson
christopher webber
I'm thinking of creating a tutorial on how to use a mobile device - and the tutorial would be delivered through the phone.... so what I'd like to do is run Storyline 2...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I've found a number of odd trigger issues and prev/next issues when using multiple scenes and linking the last scene slide to either another scene or the first slide i...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Medeiros
My print results screen shows Pick One, Pick Many etc. for the question. I looked in the forum and found a discussion that this could happen because a Question placeho...
8 years ago
Sam Carter
When creating a question bank, there first (blank) entry reads: "No questions. Add the first graded or survey question, or import questions already in this project." ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
pramod gawade
Hello, Is it possible to shuffle three separate questions banks (with five questions in each bank)? The questions in each bank need to be randomized within that bank ...
8 years ago
William Wallace
This week I've been converting an old Captivate course to Storyline but it appears that I've hit a brick wall. I have several older Captivate courses that restrict th...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monique Roques
I am needing to put together a training on a mobile app and don't know where to start. Is there an Articulate utility for capturing screens on an Adroid or iSO platfor...
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brenda Caldwell
I have a request to add a quiz and a survey to a module I am creating. How do I build this so I can track results for each independently? I've had a look at some older...
8 years ago
Carrie Ann Desnoyers
I am creating a course with a reflective journaling piece. I would like the learner to be able to enter their journal entries into my course, and then print them at th...
8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Tim Tompkins
Hi, I'm testing a quiz with 60 questions so each correct answer is worth 1.66%. The flash version works fine but in the HTML5 version the scoring appears random and I...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alicia Benben
Recently, I have been having issues with my courses freezing on different slides. These lectures are published and on a server. I thought this was an issue on one lect...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Smith
I have a short 3 second video I would like to loop. I have set it up to play a 0.1 second silent sound file after the video is complete. Then play the video again afte...
8 years ago
Jon Merifield
Hi there, Here's what I'm trying to do - I have a menu screen where a number of buttons come up, each linking to a different part of my lesson. When the user finishes...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Brandon Beaver
I have seen various threads about grabbing a variable from a parent URL and setting them to a variable that has been set/initiated in Storyline using JavaScript  such ...
8 years ago
By Brandon Beaver
Kima  Jones
I’m having a problem with the background color of my quiz slides. My course has a different color for each module. The content slides use a picture with a colored pane...
8 years ago
By Kima Jones
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I have a numeric interaction question as part of a quiz. The answer to this is a single value so have set it to "Equal to". When viewing, if I enter the correct nu...
8 years ago
By Steve Stark
Ramesh Muthukumarana
I want to know how to contribute to the e-learning heroes community. If I want to share some storyline files that I have created, should I upload them to my site and g...
8 years ago
By Ramesh Muthukumarana
Kim Tabacsko
I have created a table of contents where when the user clicks a heading within the table, I want them to be taken to a specified slide.  I have the trigger setup to ju...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kathy Miles
Hi All!  I'm hoping someone can help me as I am nearly ready to pull my hair out!  I have gone to update an old course which is all screen recordings in both view and...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie