Last Post Replies
Mark Shepherd
Hello eL Heroes: I have a small gap in my eLearning Projects that I'd like to take care of, notably, that of a rather plain, ie: nonexistent HOVER Button State. This...
8 years ago
By Jen Teruel
Jerson  Campos
So while I was looking around for ways to create a mobile app, I came across this little video. The video shows how to create an app using the HTML5 output from c...
8 years ago
By zeck egeli
Lynda Claspy
I want information to stay on screen after it appears in a mouse-over. When mouse is moved it disappears, does anyone know how to stop that? I am attaching a graphic.
8 years ago
By Preston Ruddell
Susan Lord
Hi there, I would like to create a form in storyline and submit the data using a post method. Is this possible in storyline? The action would write to a perl script...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
claire Flowers
How do you delete a drag and drop interaction?  Thank  you in advance!!
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joyce Ritchey
We want to put several company policies online and have an acknowledgement page at the end for employees to click on as an electronic signature.  I am a beginner and w...
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jackson Hamner
What should I do? Articulate Storyline suddenly froze up on me, I went to kill the process but the task manager says its still running fine! It is very confusing to...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deborah Cassidy
Hi.  I have my mastery test in a question bank.  It consists of 25 questions. I only want the mastery test to include 20 questions but I want those 20 questions random...
8 years ago
By Deborah Cassidy
colleen hughes
Hi there, I am trying to replicate this Storyline project. http://elearning-examples.s3.amazonaws.com/business-circles/story.html All I can find it the tutorial for ho...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jeremy Smith
I need to force users of an eLearning to enter in their employee ID number before hitting "Submit" on the results slide.  I have added a Data Entry control button that...
8 years ago
By Gene Rukavina
Stephen Bollinger
I had seen a few posts in the past year from people experiencing trouble when trying to embed YouTube videos into Storyline 2, but I did not see any resolution of the ...
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Donielle Bell
I'm working on a Freeform Pick Many slide. I inserted buttons as the objects to be selected. The default selected state of the buttons has a bold white border and the ...
8 years ago
By Donielle Bell
Bill Kelleher
Does Storyline recognize new line breaks when it pulls text entry input into a variable?
8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Jacqueline Cardenas
Hello,  I managed to publish a course and load it to my LMS without ever saving the course, and then my computer crashed.  I now have everything up again, but I only ...
8 years ago
By Jacqueline Cardenas
Andre van Heerden
Good day,   Our legislative body, BANKSETA has provided Compliance training for all financial institutions to complete. We are using AS2 and wish to open / import th...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
tin C
Hi all, I am building a course where there are two sets of users, New and Advanced. This is what the client is asking, the new users go through the entire course and ...
8 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
David McGhee
By Storyline output I mean, a published storyline for use in MS Outlook. By run, I mean trigger a browser to open and link to a web page from within MS Outlook storyli...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Deb Stefanac
Hi I am currently using the recording function in Articulate however, when I embed the screen shot into storyline the font is quite small. Any ideas on how I can fix ...
8 years ago
By Preston Ruddell
Marc Kalme
I recently downloaded some free tabulated powerpoint templates for articulate but they won't import. The reading powerpoint symbol appears but the articulate page free...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Judith Felton
We have used many Articulate storyline 2 lesson modules in building a blackboard course. (Some are published as SCORM, some as to web, some as to CD and all have been ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie