Last Post Replies
Connie Beyes
How do I apply formatting - Radio style, highlight color, font - to quiz slides without applying it field by field on each and every quiz slide? thanks!
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anjali M
Hi eLearning Heroes, We created a few courses using Articulate Storyline 2 and deployed them on our LRS environment published with tincan and HTML 5 output having upg...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Agnieszka Hyla
I'm trying to build a 4 question quiz with no incorrect answers. Respondents will be asked to select 1 of the 2 answer options for those 4 questions and based on the a...
over 8 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Judith D'Souza
Chrome does not support Java Our client has been using the Google Chrome browser to view a course created in Storyline. The course worked well earlier, but doesn't wo...
over 8 years ago
Carlos Bohórquez
Hello everyone I'd like to know how to receive the survey answers from my students once they submit the information on my mail box. Another little question is about ho...
over 8 years ago
Mauro Mirti
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you for some advice on a problem I have with the progress bar. Whenever I click on the progress bar at a point near to the end, storyli...
over 8 years ago
Ari Avivi
Has anyone ever seen this happen. I build a good looking question slide master (see image 1) make sure the settings are correct, the box won't autosize, or the text w...
over 8 years ago
Richard Skidmore
Hi everyone!  Having quite a large problem with Storyline at the moment which I need help with. I have a 450mb course which contains 15 scenes, linked to each other. T...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bart verduyn
Hi, I'm currently working on a quiz which offers choice feedback on multiple choice questions. The feedback redirects to a relevant slide in the course. How can I mak...
over 8 years ago
Mark Van Hare
Morning all,  I have just finished my first training program in Storyline 2 and now need to load it on my company website.   I understand how to publish the course. ...
over 8 years ago
Per Norsten
We want to open the storyline 2 players "resources" button using a java script. Anyone know if that's possible? Best regards Per  
over 8 years ago
Kartik Tyagi
Hello everybody, I've tried to take storyline skin customization to a high level with the help of this template. The important thing with this template is, it is deve...
over 8 years ago
Teresa Donnelly
Hi all, I have published a course on Storyline, and saved the zipped file to a thumb drive.  When I click on the story.html file, it opens a web browser and nothing h...
over 8 years ago
By Teresa Donnelly
Don Adams
When using the Storyline buttons, Previous and Next, how do you prevent the Previous button from moving over to the position formerly occupied by the next button,when ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Hummel
I have done a screen recording using View Mode Steps and then re-used it as Try Mode Steps to give the user an opportunity to try it for themselves. The output for th...
over 8 years ago
Kendra Barker
I have three layers I want the learner to visit, THEN I want the next button to appear (no matter what order they click the buttons).  What am I missing?
over 8 years ago
By Nora Barter
Maree Jackson
I have a large course with audio bytes on each slide and each layer. Audio it turned on by default. If learners do not want to listen to the audio they can mute their ...
over 8 years ago
Paolo Pini
Hello. I'd appreciate any help on the following. We've created a story and the last slide contains a button which, when clicked, we need it to update our HTML database...
over 8 years ago
Vaibhav Singh
Hello, I wanted to know, what all tags are changed if we translate any XLIFF file from a conversion tool ? I want to test a scenario but the manual changing of tags ...
over 8 years ago
Roxanne Schmidt
Dear all, I am currently developing a course which has the gaming logic of the TV show "Who will be a Millionaire?". For this, I am using 4 different question banks w...
over 8 years ago