Last Post Replies
Haylie Lechtenberg
Is it possible to link to a url as well as exit a course from one button on a screen? I need it to exit the course to submit to the LMS but also send the user back to ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrice Sigmon
I am working on a course that features a slide from which learners first download a reference document, then watch a series of videos in a prescribed order. The abilit...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melissa Faye
Hello everyone, If my course was published for a SCORM 1.2 LMS and "use Articulate mobile player" was checked, do you need the app?  Or can I get to the material with...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Van Deusen
Hello E-Learning Heroes, Have there been any issues noted with Storyline 2 quizzes that have been published as SCORM 2004 not showing complete in my LMS (gradebook an...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Barton
I'm hoping for some more help. I want to use the go to a URL link as a trigger and getting the following error message. I was hoping someone might have seen this befor...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
allan dalgaard
Looking through the forum, I've not been able to find a topic that can explain how to remove invalid feedback on drop-down quizpages. I have made a quiz with 7 drop do...
over 8 years ago
David Lee
Hello there, I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I have recently taken on a new role and inherited a whole list of Storyline files that are vital to my work. Un...
over 8 years ago
By David Lee
Barry Hinks
Hi, I've read some threads with users experiencing issues with bookmarking/resume feature but none I've read quite mirror the strange behaviour we're encountering. I'...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Stark
Hi heroes, I'm trying to grow an object that is already on a slide when the timeline reaches 5 seconds. Is this possible in SL2? I'm not talking about an entrance ani...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Designboy Chris
Anyone else get a crash or hang on export for LMS 1 in every 5 seems to do it on my machine and others that I tested on.
over 8 years ago
John Barton
On a couple of my slides the next button doesn't become 'active' straight away. So a user has to wait a short period of time before they can move on regardless of what...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Mahler-Pioch
Is there a plan to put a notes facility in storyline that allows delegates to make electronic notes for reference later when completing assessments. The notes would ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcela Pineros
Hi all,  I've created an interactive video with markers, hotspots, etc. that works like a dream on PC  - here's the rub. I need it to work on mobile (iPhone, Android)...
over 8 years ago
Tim Slade
Hey Gang, My team has been experiencing a small issue when linking documents to slides via the Trigger Wizard (not the Resources Tab). See below: We usually have m...
over 8 years ago
Elizabeth Blakemore
Can anyone advise how to use information input on slide 1 (such as name, company, age etc.) on other slides throughout the course.  What I want is a first slide where ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gabrielle Parle
Hi, I love exploring all the great templates and course assets that are available here. I am just wondering whether they are all free to use without restriction? Do I ...
over 8 years ago
James Tepper
Hi, I'm trying to create an invisible player for a Storyline 2 project. I've followed this guide but my player still appears as an outline around the slide. Could anyo...
over 8 years ago
Bhaskar yalijala
Hi friends....., Is there any way to pause and play audio in slide layers when we customize the GUI? Please give your suggestions..! Thank You....
over 8 years ago
Gary Farmer
Has anyone out there had any issues in making multiple choice and/or multiple answer quiz question answers show as visible ??  I must be having an end-of-day/week all ...
over 8 years ago
Hugh Edwards
I am at the end of my tether with Storyline 2. Update 6 has just literally wrecked our project, and going back to V5 works, but crashes every day, usually on save and ...
over 8 years ago