Last Post Replies
Cherry Beck
Hi Everyone, we use a SAP LMS and it just does not like invalid characters in the code, and as storyline 2 insists on putting {=width etc} in the imsmanifest file we c...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ari Avivi
Here is my question.  I have some buttons on my master slide that open up other  content.  I would like to have the button change from hidden, to normal based o the ch...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dennis Hernandez
Hello All, Is it possible create a link to a specific slide in a story? I want to provide these links to the writers so that they can include the relevant links in th...
over 8 years ago
P-Y Beaulieu
Hi there, I am working on a project that requires me to have a video on the left of the screen, and to display animated content (text, bullet, images, etc) on the righ...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Michael Little
Hi, just started using Storyline - but I have to use it in emulation because I, and all my coworkers are on Macs. This get's really tiresome sometimes and I am wonderi...
over 8 years ago
Daniela Slater
I have looked at this too much. For some reason, the Complete state does not appear as an option when I create a trigger. See attached slide 1.5 Principal Transactions...
over 8 years ago
Hagai Davidoff
Hi,   On my intro page I have a TOC. I hyperlinked five topics, each to its own destination Scene. Yet, all of them jump to the same scene, which is the one I've c...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Martin Goodwin
Hi all I am new to articulate and having difficulty getting this to work.  I have set the drag and drop options to snap to the center.  However, all the answers are s...
over 8 years ago
Hagai Davidoff
Hi, Title says it all :) I've added a scrolling panel to my base layer. When I add an additional  layer, it doesn't scroll with the base layer. How can I solve tha...
over 8 years ago
Maksood ali
 when we publish our course  in computer on my document then the hyperlink is working and when we share the publish file in a share folder then hyperlink is not workin...
over 8 years ago
Mary Eldredge
I have created an orientation module about the components of the IT system used by my division. One of the quiz questions is a fill-in-the-blank interaction.  It works...
over 8 years ago
By Mary Eldredge
Wesley Scott
Hello all, my SL2 is not opening or loading projects.  When I open a project or attempt to open SL2 the load screen comes up where it says initializing then moves to ...
over 8 years ago
Kendra Barker
I have two tabs in my SL.  However, I can only add documents to one.  What am I missing?
over 8 years ago
Natalie Ellis
Hi there, I'm having an issue on a menu page where some of the triggers work once a variable is equal to true but others don't. I'm trying to get the bus to travel fr...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Cowan
I have a question slide with a PREV and SUBMIT button.  When the question is submitted, there is a CONTINUE button within the on screen feedback. After I've submitted...
over 8 years ago
Sayed Mahmoud
Hello everybody . I want to design Tracing letter activities but I am new to Storyline . I will be happy to see your suggestions and ideas
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Katie Venit
My client would like glossary terms to appear on the slides to somehow indicate that this is a glossary term. They can then click on that word (I'll probably set up a ...
over 8 years ago
max maizels
dear all i have a storyline 1 file (master) which contains a slide layer which plays a web object (2nd storyline file, slave) within the slide . works very nicely on...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Graeme Oldnall
Hi,  I am using trying to capture the login process for a web portal but after recording the process and inserting the recording in Try Mode, storyline splits each let...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jason Plevras
Hi there, We are looking to moving towards using Storyline for our exam development going forth because we like the fact that we can tweak it to be able to implement ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick