Last Post Replies
Cédric Froehlich
Hi to all... I was just wandering, on how many computers can I install storyline with a lience number? Cause we got a corporative licence and need to have 2 or 3 compu...
7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Binet Lee
In the Drag N Drop quiz interaction, there is an option to "return dragged items back to their start points if they are dropped outside". It would be much appreciated ...
7 years ago
By Binet Lee
Paul DeLuca
Is there a way to disable automatic download of video assets when the SWF file loads and make it so that the videos download on demand? We have an issue on a local mac...
7 years ago
By Paul DeLuca
Anthony  Ferralli
I published a course for the web and uploaded it to my site.  When I try to access the course via the html page nothing happens.  If I access it via the swf file it wo...
7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Christelle .
Is it possible to print the narration script in SL? If yes, how do you do it? Have a wonderful day!
7 years ago
By Christelle .
Shelby Mansker
I was trying to create a free form quiz slide with a custom results slide attached to it. In my results slide, I used the blank template and then created my own correc...
7 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Jeremy Furlani
I am having a problem when copy and pasting a button from one slide to the next. The button's triggers are set to be hidden at the beginning of the slide's video, and ...
7 years ago
By Jeremy Furlani
Justyna Szluinska
Hi everyone, I don't know what has happened to 3 of my projects :(.  They were fine until I installed the newest version of Storyline a couple of days ago :(. I have a...
7 years ago
By Justyna Szluinska
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, just a question. Is it possible to jump to a scene which name is contained in a variable ? Thanks Geert
7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Kirsten  Grubic
I have created a button with a lightbox trigger to play a video and I would like to have the scroll bar displayed in the video when it plays in the lightbox.  Is this ...
7 years ago
By Kirsten Grubic
Bruce Graham
Have never spotted this one before, however, Menu seems to get things occasionally confused - such as thinking I have 2 x Slide 6.1s. Not sure if this is "bug worthy" ...
7 years ago
By Annie Jean
Mike Smith
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to re-set questions within a presentation to not tried if, after trying a quiz and moving on, the user then goes back to that qui...
7 years ago
By Mike Smith
David Syers
I was wondering what the best way would be to tell if the player had reached the end. Is there some sort of JavaScript trigger that is called? or is there a way to get...
7 years ago
By David Syers
David Ruana
Hello, I have been evaluating Storyline for some weeks now and I have been unable to find a large number of templates so far. I know that it is a very recent product a...
7 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Joanne Gruskin
I've already published 2  Storyline presentations on Articulate Online. I'm trying to replace the company logo with this. I've emailed and asked and no one has been ab...
7 years ago
By Joanne Gruskin
Ellen Brodsky
One of the participants in our Storyline workshop asked whether surveys can be anonymous? Is this possible? Is it possible if the course is published to LMS? Thank you...
7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Garry Hargreaves
Hi, Just in case others have been having a problem installing SL.  When I installed SL for the first time I recieved an  "Error: The application has failed to start be...
7 years ago
By Antoine Sample
David Buck
I'm providing a 'menu' for individuals to freely navigate through my course.  The menu slide has audio.  Currently when the learner returns to the menu slide the audio...
7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Chris Sacco
Hey I need to create a custom color scheme for my player.  I was wondering if anywhere there is a detailed list of what each item in the "Edit Item" drop-down actually...
7 years ago
By Chris Sacco
Jasmine Francois-Moore
Greetings! I just recently posted one of my first Articulate Storyline presentations to my newly launched blog.  I am struggling to troubleshoot why visitors are not a...
7 years ago
By Jasmine Francois-Moore