Last Post Replies
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All,  I want to create a zoom area on a slide and then within the zoom area a hotspot will take the user to the next slide. I would like to start the next slide zo...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
nataly rotenberg
I have an object that I'd like to display on the slide, at a random location. Is there any way to do this?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Dowden
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a post detailing what the keyboard shortcuts are when using Parallels? For instance, in Win I can use the CTRL and DOWN arrow to m...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anjali M
Hi Team, We just published a storyline 2 file in tincan.xml. Having uploaded the file into our LRS we faced an issue. This was in relation to invalid characters "&amp...
over 8 years ago
RAMESH SARAVANAN
Hi, We like to know if theres any option to close the lesson automatically after the student reads fully. We have tried using javascript trigger at the end slide and...
over 8 years ago
Lou Mang
I using the report.html file to print out a certificate for my users however I also want to print out a report record using the report.html file. Problem is I only kno...
over 8 years ago
By Lou Mang
Katherine Redfern
I'd like to create a screen in which learners must fill in some text boxes before they can proceed to the next screen. However, I can't use View/Try mode to do this a...
over 8 years ago
By Parichaya Kanungo
Niki Bray
So I have created a Drag & Drop and when you drop the sticky notes on the cork board, the sticky goes away but the text does not.  I created states and deleted eve...
over 8 years ago
Jason page
How do I disable the hover state on a previously selected slide?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Hermansson
Hello, To evaluate and learn Articulate Storyline, I have made a simple quiz. It all works fine when I run it on any PC, but when I test it with the mobile player on ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angelica Vergados
What is the compatibility between storyline 1 and 2. I have storyline 2, but have been asked to work on storyline 1 course files. I do not have storyline 1. This would...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sammy Hwang
A couple of days ago, I encountered one of Tom's videos, talking about how to check marker appear when users visit the end page, using variables. Somehow, I cannot fi...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Niki Bray
Ok, I love to do this to myself.  I cannot do simple things.  I am always pushing the envelope of my skills, so to speak. All right, so I decided to create a pick one...
over 8 years ago
Daniela Slater
I'm trying to position stop points for my motion path items (1-7) so they all end up at the same location so when I go to the layer it is also in the same location.  F...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Collins
So far I have only created 1 lesson in storyline since I got it. So for more practice and understanding of the software I thought I would give the eLearning challenge ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Swanson
I'm trying to create "test mode" simulations for software and websites whose dimensions are much larger than the desired Storyline canvas output, e.g., the window is f...
over 8 years ago
Kartik Tyagi
Hello everyone, I was watching Brain Games on National Geographic channel where a host have some bowls and an iron ball, he cover the iron ball under a bowl and then ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Center International
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Articulate Storyline 2. In one of my slides I have a character which changes its poses depending on where the cursor of the mouse is po...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Center International
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Articulate Storyline 2. In one of my slides I have a character which changes its poses depending on where the cursor of the mouse is po...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Rozier
Hello All, I'm starting a business to develop online training courses for the geotechnical industry. First course is finished. A company is interested in purchasing i...
over 8 years ago