Last Post Replies
rose ejezie
Hey guys, I  am building my storyline course which will be viewed primarily on a destop, I was wondering what is the best size to use for my course, especially in othe...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly Cooper
Hi all, I've been working on a teaching module and found you all so helpful the last time I had a question that I thought I would ask you again. This time I actually ...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sarah MacDonald
Anyone know why my posts are not working? When i revisit them they are greyed out, and they are not showing up on the discussion list page.
over 8 years ago
By Aimee Levy
Janis Tournillon
How can I receive the survey results when I ask an essay question in Storyline 1? Thanks, Janis
over 8 years ago
Rob S
I've had several users of a recently published training module complain about the faint contrast when selecting multiple answers on an assessment.  They are having a d...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolyn Adams
I am new to Storyline and would like to find a way to turn off the timeline feature so the user's only option is to use the next/previous buttons.  Is that even possib...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Elliot Mork
Hey everyone! I'm creating a training resource on a robotics platform. I need to present information on the controller (CPU) and then an array of motors and sensors. ...
over 8 years ago
Gayle Steinman
I am trying to add an object on a step by step slide at a specific point during the recorded scrolling. In Action Fine Tuning, the numbers are in digits such as 294. ...
over 8 years ago
Carin Wilson
Disregard.  I figured it out.  Hello.  I have designed an SL course that includes 5 modules.  Each Module contains text with instructions, a "View" interaction and th...
over 8 years ago
Sue Hammond
Somehow I created markers with scrolling panels. When I only have a very short amount of text the panel still shows up. If I stretch it out, it goes away. I don't want...
over 8 years ago
Keari Eggers
Hi there, I was testing my SCORM 2004 course in SCORM Cloud and thought everything was going smoothy--it resumed fine in the middle of the course after I had closed a...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chantal Dumont
Bonjour, Je ne parviens pas à activer Storyline 2. Lorsque je copie / colle mon numéro de série dans la zone Activation Articulate Storyline et que je clique sur act...
over 8 years ago
Kevin Long
Hi everyone.  I'm currently in the trial period for both Storyline 2 and Studio 13.  I was wondering if there is an option to track versions of my projects after I hav...
over 8 years ago
Matt Burgon
Hi All, Trying to get a video animation to play (in a layer) from a button (trigger) on a base layer. Works fine when published in html but not html5. Any ideas woul...
over 8 years ago
By Matt Burgon
Kathryn Stuart
Hi Everyone,   I am currently trying to produce an exercise which involves individuals being able to build a puzzle. Several of the peices can go on on more than on ...
over 8 years ago
William Schneider
Hi All, I create my Storyline 1 (SL 1) using a template that specifies the body text should be Arial 12 pt.  When I check the properties it appears as Arial 12pt and ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karoline Keyworth
Hi There, I've seen Articulate's list of supported devices. Is this for the Articulate app only or for how the published course will play as well?  Thank you, Karoline
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth-Jamey Rand
I have a movie clip that is playing at the beginning of each of my chapters for my course.  However, the movie ends up ending, before the timeline is done (this partic...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Mason
When working in SL2 (version 6) I am getting red crosses appearing on the screen. Shutting down SL works for a short while, before they return again.
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bob Budiongan
Has anyone experienced end-users that have not been able to see the questions or answers when using IE? We have experienced users that claim they only see radio button...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick