Last Post Replies
Nancy  Madans
Issue: Once we import a recording into Storyline 2, we have to add two screen elements each time there is a hot spot (because the hot spot isn't visible to the user).....
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
stefan suri
New to Storyline however a tad stumped WRT when I choose to show the resource tab in the Player Properties and then preview my scene or slide, the resource tab is nowh...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Vincent O'Connor
Hi, I was just wondering is there any way to edit the right mouse button click options when using text in Storyline? I use the line spacing (usually 1.5) quite frequ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Ho
Hello, I have created a course where the participant gets 2 chances to pass the final test. If the participant fails twice, he/she is forced to retake the course. Cur...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shaun Conway
Hi Recently I've been working on developing eLearning to be hosted on an Android device and during the process have developed a number of interactions including a dra...
almost 9 years ago
By Shaun Conway
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
i created a quiz in Storyline and packaged it for SCORM 1.2. I tried uploading the zip to Moodle and to SCORM Cloud. Both give error messages. Moodle just shows "XML e...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelley Conrad
I recorded audio in Audacity and my source files sound fine. I have exported and tried them as wav, mp3 and aicc files. When I play them in Storyline 2 (before publish...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pamela Thompson-Duke
How do I make the Net button unavailable until the user has visited all tabs? Please see attached. It does not appear until after user clicks first tab but I cannot fi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cynthia Franzen
I am unable to open my Articulate Storyline. Error message: Articulate Storyline has quit working… windows is checking for a solution to the problem.
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Betty  Becker
I am having two issues with slow response times with buttons First, I am having issues with a slow to respond previous button on a published course.  It has a more th...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Arnov S
I have a new requirement of customizing the player with the customized mute button. I have figured out the way to mute the audio but when the audio resumes its is not ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tiffany Oakes
Someone narrated a power point that I wanted to add interaction to so I imported it into Articulate Storyline 2. The narration didn't come through. Is this a common pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Manuel Aicart
As you will see in the file, I want to give attribution to the "bedroom" image. I'd like the (cc) icon to appear when the user hovers over the main image, so that when...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Daniels
I looking for how to move along a map as a airplane or something.  The goal is too pull or sight see places on a map.  ask a few simple questions and have the leaner i...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Daniels
Kandi Newcome
I am trying to play the screen so that after a person clicks all three buttons and has visited three different slides, then the Next button will appear.  So the Next b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ophelie deroubaix
hello, I am currently in the process of working on the quiz. I meet a worry at my feedbacks . I work shaping of literally every word my feedback . Once I finish the re...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith armour
Hi, I have developed several tracked tutorials and published them to articulate online. My issue is hopefully a simple one to address but I want to follow the correct...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Terry Coe
So this is probably a pretty easy one. Is there a way that i can change the color of the feedback layers when i am making a quiz other than creating a shape the covers...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathryn Clayton
I need to fix some slides in a program that was uploaded to SCORM.  The Storyline2 program prior to the SCORM import/upload seems not to have been saved. Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Price
Hi everyone, We have a course that was created in the latest update of Articulate Storyline 2 and have then zipped the package and sent of to a client for their LMS. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick