Last Post Replies
Sandy Sobotka
Is there an option to take only screenshots during screen recording? In other words, a setting to manually take specific screenshots without all of the other parts of ...
over 8 years ago
By Sandy Sobotka
Lauren Caputo
I am putting some markers in a course I am developing and need to change it to a branding icon we are using in my company.  How do I do that? Or do I need to make ever...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Susan McDonald Osborn
Hi, can someone point me to a resource that talks about how to ensure that courseware developed in Storyline 2 can comply with Section 508?  THANKS!
over 8 years ago
By Susan McDonald Osborn
patience edremoda
Can I download a recorded screen from Storyline 2 to Engage 13 training?
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Divya Ranadive
Hi, My team and I are working on printing a certificate slide for which we want the learner to enter his/her name. We need the variable of the box that appears after ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lindsay Serra
Hello. I embed Storyline objects in HTML files using an iframe. In the past, I stopped the page from jumping down to the Storyline (1) file by commenting out the follo...
over 8 years ago
Lou Mang
I've created a course that ends with a quiz drawn randomly from a question bank. If a user doesn't pass the quiz she must then go back through the course and take the ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rachna Mehta
Hi There, I need to provide server side functionality to storyline stories. I need to be able to store the variables value in the stores preferably by using a web ser...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Timotei Redis
Hi everyone!  Before deciding to create this new discussion I've tried to find the answer to my question in other discussions. Unfortunately (don't know how's that po...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julien TONNIET
Hi everyone! When I edit a slide, the look of the buttons is perfect but when I preview or publish it, the shape and the icon of the buttons are distorted. Did any...
over 8 years ago
Justin Bayliss
Hi Guys, I have been working on a reasonably complex story and have done something that now means for some reason I am unable to use the timeline preview as I build t...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicole Lee
I created an e-learning putting video clips with subtitles. When I preview each scene, it works very well with the subtitles that I put in time. However when I publish...
over 8 years ago
CK1 CK1
I'm translating text from English to Kazakhstan and for some reason when copying and pasting from a word doc to Storyline into a variable box the font changes.  It's f...
over 8 years ago
roma kohutiak
hi- i would like to create a slider that has 4 stops however, the initial placement of 0 to 1 would have a small step then 1 to 2 would be larger 2 to 3 would be th...
over 8 years ago
Alfred Low
My SCORM 1.2 learning object (LO) has one multiple choice question quiz, which is composed of two questions. When a student answers 1 question correctly then exits th...
over 8 years ago
S L
Good day, I see that in PowerPoint one can minimise/hide the toolbar/ribbon at the top by pinning or unpinning it. I really like this as it adds so much more space t...
over 8 years ago
Brande Morrison
I'm creating a quiz where the user has to select the correct location on an image. I'm using the Freeform Hotspot option, and I have the correct and incorrect sections...
over 8 years ago
Phill Dearn
I'm trying to create a menu that has options unavailable to the user until they have looked into each section. For example Option one is available but options two thr...
over 8 years ago
Mariana Medina
Hi guys, I'm creating a quiz with 32 questions, but I want the participants to be able to change their responses at any time. is there any way I can set-up a Submit-a...
over 8 years ago
Lucy Bolton
Hi, I am having trouble with the scoring not pulling across to the LMS when the quiz is closed (my quizzes are published in TIN CAN api)  When the quiz is closed the...
over 8 years ago
By Lucy Bolton