Last Post Replies
Michelle Childs
I have a slide with three different objects which are linked to three layers on my slide.  So the user clicks on one object to go to a specific layer.  When the user g...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Arista Botha
Hi, Could someone please help me? Articulate 2: I find that some of my screens don't render / display as it should once published. Here are some of the symptoms: ...
almost 9 years ago
Steve Mitchell
Hello, When we are testing our modules in the LMS (ecampus) a the end of every module we are getting a connection error - unable to connect to the server (see attachm...
almost 9 years ago
Monica Kar
Hi, 1. I am using Storyline 2 for a 30-day trial period for school. I created a small RLO and Published it. I also created a .zip file. Now when I open up Storyline,...
almost 9 years ago
Elizabeth Creger
I am using Storyline 2 to insert a screen recording/ software simulation in the View mode and the Try mode. Is it possible to add audio narration to these simulations...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allison Van Beek
I have a series of "tabs" (they are just shapes) with a few different states, including disabled and a custom state of "completed." When the learner first visits the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean McAlary
I am working with a tab interaction, where when the user clicks, a layer describing the contents of the tab pops up. While in this layer, I can still view and click my...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I can't believe you cannot click through locked objects on the timeline to reach objects behind, you have to hide them! And you may forgot to unhide them after...
almost 9 years ago
Kimberly Loughlin
We have slides set to resume saved state when re-visiting  but the replay button will not work (or even once the audio has completed aside from revisiting).  I believe...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
eLearning Development
hello all; in SL1 I would use a webobject with someone's (I wish I could give credit) code to exit to a menu or page. This no longer seems to work in SL2.  I have at...
almost 9 years ago
By eLearning Development
Justin Lambakis
Hi, I prefer to remove as many Storyline Player options as possible when creating courses so I have more control over the entire look and feel of the interface. I no...
almost 9 years ago
Travs Tinker
Hello, I have tried adding clickable in text on the player.But I want to add clickable in logo provided by articulate storyline 2. Can anyone please help me.
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
How do I add a background colour outside my slide.  I tried to in Player and it showed in Player preview but not in real preview.  Will it show when I publish it?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marica Cullingham
In quizzes, the highlight around a selected response is almost invisible. is there a way to change that, to make it more visible?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Librarian
Hi all, suggestions welcomed:  trying to demo forensic light sources.  My grouped shapes are not importing from PowerPoint well.  See examples.  The ungrouped shapes a...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
RICARDO BUSTOS DUARTE
Muestro a ustedes mi primer trabajo
almost 9 years ago
Bruce Holliday
Hi, Ive attached a story file in the hope that someone can help me solve 2 things when using sliders and image states in combination. In this example I have 2 slider...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anjali M
Hello Team, We have a published course in our LRS that is not starting and throwing us an error . Ater analysis by the developers, we realized that it was asking for...
almost 9 years ago
Donielle Bell
Hi everyone! I have read many of the post on this topic, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution. I need to create a quiz that has two separate paths. User...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Hanson
I'm making a number of question banks for the first time, which are referenced by number. However they aren't appearing in numerical order, but in the order that I've ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie