Last Post Replies
CINDY LYONS
I've created a course that has 9 quiz questions. The sequence I'm concerned about is: Slide 3.10 (Last quiz slide) Slide 3.11 (Results Slide) Slide 4.1 (Conclusio...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacy B
I've created my first project.  And though  I Save frequently and have locked all objects on each screen, it seems that when I return the next day that the audio/visua...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong
FYI,  I already read the following - http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/cannot-access-content-error-when-launching-articulate-storyline-content-in-the-arti...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ileana d'iorio
Hi, there is something apparently very easy to solve in my project (developed with storyline 1) but i'm not able to understand why it doesn't work. I have slides wit...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Meera C
Hi, We have created the eLearning module with 60 questions.  We want to display only 15 questions from that pool. We are using Storyline2 software. What are the setti...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Day
I have seen bits and pieces of this floating around here, but wanted to see if anyone has actually fully done this. I want to have two text input fields where the user...
almost 9 years ago
By Scott Day
cindy lucas
On the hover state i've included a box that flys in, but for some reason it keeps coming in under the other images. i've tried right clicking and bringing to front but...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lee Millard
Hi all. I have a complex Drag and Drop interaction question. If I build a DND interaction on a blank slide (not a freeform quiz DND), and I want the users to drag an o...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bola Owoade
Please I really need help with this. I am trying to upload a course created with Articulate Storyline 2 to Skillport LMS which is the LMS we use. I keep getting this e...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Beth Wonderlin
I have a submit results button that I have established that can not be active unless variables (such as checking boxes and viewing all sections) have been met.  Also, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark C
i am working with storyline 2 and publishing to lms (Saba 5.5).  Does anyone know if it is possible t launch the storyline course directly in Saba without a new windo...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I have a module published in SCORM 1.2 and when it is published in blended learning with Saba, the module is never recorded as finished by the LMS.  I try the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Annemijn Storm
Hi, We have a slide with 3 textboxes (t1, t2 and t3) and two arrows (a1 and a2). For controlling the textboxes and the appearance of the arrows we use a variable: te...
almost 9 years ago
By Frans Jaspers
Paul Miller
Does anyone know where to get updates on feature requests? Maybe whether a request has been accepted or rejected and when an accepted request would become available. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kat xx
Hi everyone,   Is it possible to track all the answers for 1 question? I'd like the participants to receive feedback until they get the right answer. I was wondering...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S M
Hi! I have a branching scenario (all in one scene) and I have screen recordings I need to insert in two of the branches. The first recording I inserted on a branch was...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Thomas
I have the trigger player set to return to the main menu on the base layer slide after each layer is viewed - so the two player triggers read return to the base layer ...
almost 9 years ago
By Susan Thomas
C Michel
Hi, I am new to Storyline.  Have utilized Articulate Studio for several years and never had a problem publishing to our LMS.  With Storyline, I am getting the followin...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ryszard Rokicki
In a Text Entry Quiz one of Acceptable Answers consists not only of  standard characters but also of some characters which are not available directly from the user’s k...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Jackson
Hello,  I need to import video for a project I am working on, but Storyline won't let me import flv or mov type files.  Says it isn't supported.  I have the latest ve...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie