Last Post Replies
Leigh S
Hi All -  I have a brain teaser for ya. My stakeholder wants a challenging Final Exam at the end of a course: It has to be 45 questions drawn randomly from a quest...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Peter Bailey
Hi Everyone, I have created a small course in Storyline 2 and some of the slides use a scrolling panel to move the text up and down. This all looks great on a PC but ...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bjarne O
I have a some probably pretty basic questions regarding the slide masters, that I must admit still puzzles me a bit. 1) The title check-box in the Slide Master view...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leandra Khoury
Hi I have a quiz that I am developing.  I have a results slide and I have 2 problems: 1) When I review the quiz, the drag and drop quiz doesn't show the correct answ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Damian Liska
Been scratching my head over this one for the past few days so thought I'd see if anyone else has some ideas/been down this road before. I am attempting to create a co...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sylvain Dufresne
Hi, I know that there is possible to do so. I saw some examples about it but I do not know how to edit the web file in a way to get the titl of the exam, the name of ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Abhishek Roy
Can i get links of some examples or resources to some classroom based interactions in storyline? Few storyline file would help more. Also,  can i get characters for ...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John Nixdorf
Is it possible to directly control object states and or slide layers from within a javascript actuated by a trigger? That is, without requiring a second trigger to ope...
almost 9 years ago
By John Nixdorf
Ruth King
Hi Everyone I'm wondering whether you could assist me....building an elearning course where there are self assessment checklists with tick boxes (career developement ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Akiko .
I am trying to create a kind of progress bar, that is displayed like bullets. The amount of bullets shows the amount of slides. The colored bullet will show where you...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
kAMILA Wilk
I install articulate storyline 2. I was testing it for my boss. We want to buy the programm. I made storyline some quiz to show how the programm works. Now I have a pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Renee Lubaway
I'm using Storyline with Articulate Online. A test on my iPad and your supporting documentation tells me the resources link in the upper right corner isn't viewable in...
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Lowe
Grant Arendse
Hi  I'm using Storyline 2. I have two assessments in one module. each assessment has its own result slide.  Question 1: Is there a way to block the user from ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Does anyone know if its possible to create a slide bank that draws only incorrectly answered questions from a previous bank? Even better would be if I could build...
almost 9 years ago
Jacqueline Xie
Hi, I've been struggling with the resume function after publishing it to Scorm 1.2 and uploading it to LMS. It seems to not properly track where I exited the course an...
almost 9 years ago
Joan Prevett
I would like to edit a training project that I just published and re-publish the file.  Can this be done?  If so, how?  It would save me a lot of time otherwise I woul...
almost 9 years ago
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I created a quiz in SL 1, published as scorm and uploaded in Moodle 2.7. On the result page the learner can see his/her result, but when clicking the next bu...
almost 9 years ago
jovi chan
Hi all,  I am receiving this error while trying to import ppt files to Storyline.  Any suggestions? SL2 update5: 1505.515  
almost 9 years ago
Ravi Singh
can we remove default resource tab in different slide?
almost 9 years ago
By Ravi Singh
gillian thompson
Hi there, I'd like to use this template and have encountered an issue. I've added triggers to jump to certain slides when the user clicks the text box on the menu. Th...
almost 9 years ago
By gillian thompson