Last Post Replies
Alex House
Hi everyone, I've got a free form drag and drop that is currently revealing one item at a time and is shuffled. I would like to also show additional text when an ans...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rod Machado
Does anyone know how to rename scenes in a project. I had to insert a scene and now the numbers are out of sequence. Thank you, Rod
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rebecca Adler
I am wondering if there is any information on the logic or structure of the published files folder for a published Storyline course. I would like to learn more about t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karin Fogh Toftegaard
I have created a quiz using Pick Many functionality. Unfortunately learners can't change what they pick in this quiz even though they havn't submitted. Is it possibl...
almost 9 years ago
Bola Owoade
I developed a quiz for a course and i use the quiz twice in the course. Once as a pre-test which if passed there will be no need to go through the course and as a post...
almost 9 years ago
Jeff Nauman
I'm trying to find a way to select all of the slides in a quiz bank and change properties by removing player defined dtabs, menus, glossaries, etc. I've tried selectin...
almost 9 years ago
Christine Love
I have had the images I inserted into Storyline 2 disappear multiple times. I have made sure to save the images and insert them properly. The images only disappear fro...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Abhishek Roy
Is it possible to Randomize questions when custom quiz are created from blank slide? I don't want to use Storyline's in-built quiz presets.I want to make my own quiz (...
almost 9 years ago
By Abhishek Roy
Margaret Simmons
Hello All, I just upgraded to Storyline 2!  Yay!  However, I'm experiencing my first issue - not so yay...I'm probably simply overlooking something - it's been a whil...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ben Kur
Hi, I have been looking around the forum, and unable to find any confirmation regards to publishing Engage'13 in the Storyline 13. I would like to know if it is possi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marion Brantley
In Storyline 2, I have created a number variable whose default value is 0. I use a conditional trigger to adjust that variable's value to a 1. When I reference the va...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mandy Schippers
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and trying to export information from drag and drop questions to my Moodle course. I published a course with drag and drop (freeform) questio...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sami mohammed
Hi Team, On launching the sequenced app (Appv 5) of Storyline2 shortcut in User getting the attached license error. where as the same is launching successful in Admi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Katz
Hello, We have two paths a user can take within the eLearning. I want the ability to use two result slide pages to submit to an LMS - any idea on exact steps? Thank ...
almost 9 years ago
Jessica Nguyen
I have a Storyline file uploaded to D2L that has survey questions for the users.  I am having difficulties with the SCORM report as it is not showing most of the stude...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Airian Williams
Hello, I am a consultant working for a large non-profit that is seeking to translate in-person training materials into interactive, online modules. They are currently...
almost 9 years ago
Dorothy Miller
Hi I would like to use a marker icon but keep the text box open so that the user immediately sees the text associated to the icon.  Is it possible to do this? Thanks...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Archana D
I have created a flash animation and converted into mp4 and flv and imported in the Storyline 2 file. But the video is  is not playing in the Ipad (IOS platform). Her...
almost 9 years ago
Amélie ROULEUX
Hello, First of all sorry for my english I wanted to know if it was possible to reset the question "matching" when the valid user and can recommence. If possible h...
almost 9 years ago
Jay Sprout
When I publish to HTML5, the result still includes a flash file. Isn't all the talk about HTML5 centered around the "obsolescence" of Flash? I thought publishing to HT...
almost 9 years ago