Last Post Replies
Glen Meyer
I want to upload a youtube medical device video into storyline.  Copying the embed code, I paste it into storyline, but the video will not play.  Instead it stays you ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erica Tyler
Hello! I am trying to edit a project another librarian had created using Storyline v.1 Is there a way for me to download the files from this project and edit them with...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jenn White
I am attempting to insert a screen recording in articulate.  I would like to insert Step-by-step slides in the Try mode steps. I am able to insert it into the scence i...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Doug Colzani
I have been thoroughly investigating a way to remove this and am determined to do so. I've seen in previous posts the trick to doing away with it in html5 output is by...
almost 9 years ago
Jami Moss
I am trying to insert a software simulation from Captivate and the click boxes are not pausing within Storyline. Any tips to make it work?
almost 9 years ago
AJ LaSaracina
Hey guys I was curious if there is a way to cycle through layers on a timed interval. So I have one slide that I want to stay on the screen, and the various layers to ...
almost 9 years ago
Jaime McCall
Hey all! I wanted to use the Media interaction to show case more than the 6 (7) interactions that come with the menu. I've been trying to implement the illusion of a ...
almost 9 years ago
By Jaime McCall
Eadaoin Norris
Hi, I have a couple of hyperlinks in my story to video clips in You Tube and also to my companies website. But they are not working. Instead I get this message!  Any...
almost 9 years ago
Jamie Jewer
I have a course for two audiences where the source has a high amount of reuse - there's one extra section (unfortunately, it's the 2nd scene in the course), and of cou...
almost 9 years ago
raja m
how to add outline and thumbnail to side bar in player setting other than menu and how to activate it, and how to add home button. 
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Audrey from Paris
Hello, Is it possible to auto destroy an articulate zip in Moodle ? For example, i build my module and I sell this module to a client. we contract a deal for one year....
almost 9 years ago
Carol Ann
I am looking for short-term contract developing interactive learning modules for all ages and subject matter. I am UK and home based. If anyone is interested please e...
almost 9 years ago
Ravindra Gardi
I am using Sequence Drag-and-Drop question and there is one status message "Attempted"(initially hidden), when user match the first element, state of Attempted should ...
almost 9 years ago
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hi folks, I'm about to go crazy, as this is the first time this is happening, but maybe I'm missing something, so here it goes. I have a simple presentation slide wi...
almost 9 years ago
Kathy Pickett
I developed my first big program last year in Storyline 1. I imported into new course to edit for this year's assignment. When I previewed, I noticed a few scene links...
almost 9 years ago
John Pieterse
Hi all, Just discussed forllowing topic with another SL user and think it is a good idea to post it. Sometimes the annimation possiblity is limted and Flash is no long...
almost 9 years ago
By David Sohriakoff
Noelle T
Hi all, I wonder if anyone has figured out a trick to remove the gradient from captions and buttons. Even though I set them to solid fill, they always look like they h...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Harmon
Hello! Has anyone tried to use Adobe Edge to build and place animations in Articulate Storyline? I am looking for tips, tricks and techniques as I blunder around pla...
almost 9 years ago
By David Sohriakoff
Atikah Hatta
I have a problem opening url link on the resources tab. I can open it but only directly after I published my course or on My Articulate Project folder. But after I cop...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Juan Noveron
What is maximum video resolution of the imported video? 
almost 9 years ago
By Juan Noveron