Last Post Replies
Cameron Gay
A few weeks ago I came across a video tutorial dealing with Storyline which dealt with how to use text variables to build interactions in a course. I've looked on this...
over 7 years ago
By Cameron Gay
Gertrude Mandeville
"One time I was redoing a module, and there was different content- in other words, a video that did not appear anywhere the first time, came on the second time which w...
over 7 years ago
By Gertrude Mandeville
XAn Choly
Most LMS have the ability to automatically populate % complete based on how many courses the learner has completed inside that Class. Captivate has a tool called Aggre...
over 7 years ago
By XAn Choly
Ian Monk
Hi all, In Studio, the play button would pulsate when a slide set to "Advance by User" reached the end of the timeline.  Are we able to recreate this in Storyline? If ...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Graeme Youngs
Is there any way of changing the default preview display size in Storyline so it matches what has been configured in the Player-->Other-->Browser Settings option?
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
felicity burke
Hi,  Is there a find a replace function for the links for resources stored on my LMS?  The LMS has been upgraded with the results that all links in my course no longer...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michael Kazenel
I have a trial version of Storyline, which I'm running on a Mac using a virtual machine and Windows 8.  When I Preview a story, if a slide has any graphics on it, the ...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Thomas Carlisle
I have become good at resuming variable data when the project is resumed, however for my current project I am walking my users through the project the way I want them ...
over 7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Steve Shoemaker
I may be approaching this the wrong way but here goes. I have created a grid of rectangles.  Each rectangle contains a word or phrase or picture.  Each rectangle is pa...
over 7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Michelle Thomas
I have built a serious of pre-built interactive. All of them worked fine when published and my supervisor has a couple minor fixes. I didn't alter this slide, but othe...
over 7 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
David Marquez
Hi, I have a text entry interaction activity with one only text entry field. At the end of this activity when reviewing the results there is a feedback check mark of c...
over 7 years ago
By Manny Cunanan
Steve Chorny
I just upgraded Storyline to 1.02. Now have performance issues using Notes.  It is very slow to react. Doing a control-A (to outline all notes text) and then paste new...
over 7 years ago
By Steve Chorny
Meryem M
Are there any tutorials for using the Insert> Mouse feature?  Specifically, I'm curious about editing the fly-in swoop that the mouse cursor does.  It appears to ch...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Shoemaker
I want to build an interaction in Storyline in which there is a screen full of squares in a grid.  The squares would have pictures or words on them and each one would ...
over 7 years ago
By Steve Shoemaker
Jeremy Miles
Hi I am creating a Health & Safety training course for an engineering firm and there are some modules in the course that relate to specific worker types - ie offic...
over 7 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Erica Snowden
How can I create a storyline product on a Windows OS that doesn't support. swf files?
over 7 years ago
By Erica Snowden
Lene Rennemo
Is it possible to import a studioline 09 e-learning into Studioline. The e -learning pices consist of quizmaker. And how to do it in an easy manner. Lene
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dharmesh Mehta
I have an Index.story which contains a list of all the modules which the user will be viewing (Offline). The structure would be something like: > Path // Index outp...
over 7 years ago
By Dharmesh Mehta
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi is there a way to update a flash file that I inserted in Storyline. if not, is there a way to replace the flash like replacing an image so the new flash will act th...
over 7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Doug Thom
I have just about given up on using Moodle as my new LMS because using the HTML5 response time is way too slow and it doesn't work with the Articulate Mobile App which...
over 7 years ago
By sridevi kannan