Last Post Replies
Jolon Wickern
I recently ordered an upgrade to StoryLine 2 and just wanted to know if I'm going to have to recreate all of my storyline files or if they will convert to Storyline 2....
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
mike wood
Hello,  we are dropping tracking in our storyline files to the LMS RDS about 4% of the time.  I looked at the LMS commit function and also at the LMS finish function i...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
hamish salburg
Hi Folks I've published my project and now trying to email it to an SME. It doesn't give them anything to open. Anyone able to shed some light please?
almost 9 years ago
George Moureau
This seems to be an ongoing problem. When I download any updates SL2 reverts to the trial version. I activate with my serial number, register the product, everything s...
almost 9 years ago
Marnus van den Berg
Hi All I am experiencing a new problem since publishing via Articulate 2. The Android device I am testing the courses on can play them with no problem if they are pub...
almost 9 years ago
Dannette Nicastro
Scenario:  I have designed a blended "certification program".  There are eLearning components, as well as live demonstration portions which are assessed by the manager...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
juanma andreani
Could you say me as to add a youtube video within my Article slide?
almost 9 years ago
Sam Carter
We've got a new computer with Word 2013 on it.  Storyline does not publish to Word.  No error.  No .doc file is generated in the destination publish folder. Sam
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Teutsch
Is there no global setting for "do not re-compress the video" in Storyline 2?  Do you have to choose that option on each video individually?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Gardiner
Hi All I have read lots of articles (here and in product support) to try and resolve this issue. Using Storyline 2 and LITMOS LMS. Everything I have read says that wh...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ophelie deroubaix
I  want to use feebacks in different kind of questions.  When I look in the options proposed in storyline.  Positive and negative feedbacks can only be defined with ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Yasmin Mahomed
Any feedback on this would be really great thanks!  
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Collins
I have seen posts on here asking how to create fractions. The answer is always superscript and subscript. Instead of using a regular slash for the fraction line I wou...
almost 9 years ago
By Gary Collins
Julie Karpenko
I'm using the standard player and navigation buttons.  However, when I published my course and tested it, I am having issues with the next button. The next button is ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Maxwell
I have created a scene within Storyline where the second layer includes three lightbox options and have added audio to all parts. When the second layer opens, the med...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've set up the menu on the left and it's pulled through the titles of all the scenes i have built. However, when i click on any of the menu items, nothing happens.  ...
almost 9 years ago
Brian McSkane
Hi, I've created a number of simple quiz slides in my course that just check for understand but don't get reported etc. However, when the course is published and the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
Hi all, I created a text entry box on a slide and on the next slide I created a rectangle and added a reference, i.e. %textentryname% so the text entered by the user ...
almost 9 years ago
Firuza FS
I decided to change the eng language to russian by the Player's text labels. After previewing all is work, but when i make the SCORM 2004 and try to play by WEb-Tutor ...
almost 9 years ago
By Bhaskar yalijala
Tracy Dancer
Hi, We have recently produced an alcohol and a cannabis checkup in storyline and our promotional materials have links to them via a URL but also via a QR code. When p...
almost 9 years ago
By Tracy Dancer