Last Post Replies
Kendra Barker
Is there a rule of thumb when deciding to have one long storyboard or just different scenes?
almost 9 years ago
By Kendra Barker
María Terrazas
Hello, I'm learning the program and have a few questions: - Is it possible to change the size of the markers? I'm doing a test and markers are huge in relation to the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Walt Gill
Hi. I am trying to copying a custom "template" to my system.  I just need to slide colors and layout.  I am unable to access the AppData folder that I've been reading...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
haidee thanda
Hi there, I'm looking for a template that can easily be used in Storyline to develop case studies. Many thanks, Haidee  
almost 9 years ago
Shane Ingram
I have created a question bank in Storyline and have the quiz drawing 25 questions at random. On the results slide it is set to show the percent and the passing score...
almost 9 years ago
By Ed Gen
Don Sparks
I have 8 scenes, each scene starts with its own menu.  In the "Next" and "prev" I only want the user to be able to move in the specified direction. What is happening ...
almost 9 years ago
Attila Szabo
Hi there, I'm developing screen recordings with step-by-step mode. My recordings are inserted in high number of steps. I would like to merge them somehow. E.g. when ...
almost 9 years ago
Mylene Lemire
Hi everyone ! Can we give learners 3 tries to obtain a minimum of 70% on a quiz at the end of a program?   Once learners have completed the program and scored at le...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sara Fesler
Hi! I am hoping someone can help me. I am using Articulate Storyline version 1 and having troubles with a video completing an upload. The video is MP4 (127MB) and 14 m...
almost 9 years ago
Ant Pugh
Hi guys. Having a really silly issue with States. Please see attached file, when I click on a button, I am expecting the behaviour to be that the button changes from N...
almost 9 years ago
sally Dark
I'm recording some system simulations.  Normally Articulate will record everything I do like for like, including when I scroll down the screen.  Now for some reason it...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicola Little
Hello! I'm new to Storyline and have taken over a project at my company. I'm having trouble viewing the published content. Once the project has been finished, I've pub...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sharon Smith
Help, I am trying to record my screen on a slide and when I click record screen, my Storyline presentation totally disappears and I'm left with the blank background of...
almost 9 years ago
Tony Sawtelle
Sorry for posting this again, tried adding to an old thread but need help quickly... When I publish a session any text boxes with name reference in them change font f...
almost 9 years ago
Cindy Katz
For the last couple of weeks, each time I try to publish I see the same crash report message. What do I need to do to correct this issue and to publish eLearning? I ca...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sean O Domhnaill
Please have a look at the attached file drag_drop_test. I want the user to be able to move on after three attempts. The red square is the correct answer. I've set the...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Hassan Mujtaba
Hi Community, I am working on a module that has a few question slides. Question slides should "Reset to initial state" when revisiting. Every thing works fine until ...
almost 9 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I am creating a slider to present information for a historical timeline. The slider lives on the baselayer in one page of my story with the background image applied...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jane Booth
Hi everyone - I am trying to test a little bit of JavaScript. Basically, I have text field, which I have renamed "Name" and a button with a trigger to execute JS...  ...
almost 9 years ago
Le Chang
Used the trial version of storyline, edited a demo, when I got it done, can 't preview it. And I gave a screen short of the popup.  Storyline required me to install F...
almost 9 years ago