Last Post Replies
Isay Castillo
Hi, I edited a lot of hover states in my project. Objects are rectangles. They are not showing up. I sent all shapes forward, nothing happened. Please help :( I need ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patrick Lenahan
Hi all, I've recently run into an issue with a course we are building and wanted to see if anyone out there has encountered something similar. The course uses a comb...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael Myers
Hey, The first slide of my course asks the user to type their name into a data entry field. This creates a variable which populates on later pages. The user is instru...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nikola Viereckel
Hi My menu is not displaying correctly. Within a scene it misses slides and/or places them in the incorrect order.  Plus it has swapped the order of two of my scenes...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Holly MacDonald
Hi everyone I have a client who's courses are experiencing problems with the course completing in their LMS only via iPad. It works on desktop. The LMS company has in...
almost 9 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Arttun Farom
Please help! Custom course navigation buttons in slider master do not maintain state even with custom states or True/False variables. I have set button states to chang...
almost 9 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
Maggie Hu
Hello I have a slide that I want to hide from the menu after the learners visited it. Can someone tell me whether it is possible? Thanks very much. 
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jessica Hunter
I am on the last few slides to my elearn and articulate storyline is performing very slow. It has been doing it all morning, at first I thought it was because I hadn't...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Doug Colzani
I'm using a variable that is set to false and then set to true on the next slide, which is lightboxed. There is a hidden icon within a pin that changes to normal when ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lissbeth  McCrodden
I am trying to customize the player for my office and create a template. When I open the player and go to Colors and Effects, there are many option to choose from. I w...
almost 9 years ago
Johnnie Mae Jones
Would like to know if the caption timing in a screen recording (view mode) can be changed from the 3 second default setting.  Would like to have it remain to the end o...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Richard Cooper-Knight
Hi there, I'm building a module in Storyline that will be rolled out to different areas of the business. The module focuses on five areas of compliance, some of which...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Pummi  Bais
I am new to storyline and curious to know, if StoryLine can be used to build Amazom local page for selling the products thru mobile device and how? Any suggestion will...
almost 9 years ago
Wanting Zou
Hello, I have an issue with setting up my try again layer for my quiz project.   I have 15 questions in total, and I was asked to show learners 10 each time randoml...
almost 9 years ago
Juanjo Haro
Hi. Is there any way to prevent Storyline to export the same video twice, event is in diferent slides. I have 16 slides with videos and the client wants a "Video Gall...
almost 9 years ago
By Juanjo Haro
Nerina Williams
Hi Articulate Community. Hope you can assist with this query.  When I publish a project to Word a 'convert file' dialogue box appears (refer to the attached). It autom...
almost 9 years ago
Tammy Knoll-Anderson
Hi Folks, Maybe I'll be able to figure this out on my own, but I'd love to have any helpful advice in case I'm missing something. I want my graphic organizer menu to ...
almost 9 years ago
Sinchu Raj
HI ALL I am creating a flash file with button and i want to add show a particular layer when user click on the button inside the flash. Its like i need to trigger in...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, I've updated to Update 5 today, and now a slide that previously worked fine with a drag and drop CYK (answers tiled one on top of each other) now only drop...
almost 9 years ago
Michael Shannon
When opening a trigger to edit I noticed this new behavior. Notice that my ORs have changed to ANDs  
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick