Last Post Replies
Jason Petersen
Hello heroes, I'm not sure how long this has been an issue, but neither my coworker nor I can get right-click triggers working in SL2.  We've updated to the latest re...
almost 9 years ago
By Jason Petersen
Mary Lynne
Hi there I know this has been discussed before but it was at least two years ago (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-online/carriage-return-enter...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rick Pruitt
I am finding that if you choose the "edit Pick One" question, make changes and then save it, it is adding triggers in the Correct and Incorrect layers to hide the laye...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jill Blaser
Does anyone know if it's possible to copy and paste in footnotes to SL2 from a Word document? I don't need the actual footnote content to paste onto the slide, but I d...
almost 9 years ago
By Jill Blaser
Matthew Armistead
Here's my issue... I have a three column table with 6 performance statements in each column. The rater must choose from each column those performance statements that a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Ferguson
Hi, I am looking to add sequential triggers to the "NEXT" button where the first click will change the state of text (from hidden to normal) and a second click will tr...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
mikki herbold
Hi I have a couple of pdfs in my storyline. Is it possible to have the users print each one out?  
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
michael roddick
I am wondering if it's possible to push a javascript command to Storyline.   i.e. have a external timer script that when finished sends a command to SL2 alerting a c...
almost 9 years ago
By michael roddick
JoElla B
Hello, I'm using a quiz bank (all questions in bank) and a graded results slide.  Result slide parameters are set to: (1) checkmark @ use q's from quiz bank (2) 90% p...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Charles Ogles
See attached (flow) I am using a trigger to activate the 3 menu buttons when "media (sound) completes". This works. But when the learner returns to the main menu the...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kathrina Loeffler-Vulpe
Hi,   I've been having issues with the published version of a project with state of buttons.   I've instructed Storyline to grey out buttons once they've been visi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
david mckisick
Hello. When I setup Move triggers, sometimes it shows me where the object will be moved to, and sometimes it does not when I am adjusting the move animation or maybe m...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rodney Plenty
Hi, I'm trying to export a screen recording from Storyline 2 and have been unsuccessful. I found the following article with instructions but when I follow the steps t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allen Moore
Is it possible to place markers in an audio/video file and trigger events based on those markers?  
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Elliott
Hi all! We're trying to highlight an area of a screen shot that we may need to change later.  That means we don't want to use a magnifying callout on the image, or an...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Mucklow
I have a simple game created in Flash (Actionscript 3.0) and saved as .swf to put in my Storyline course. When I place it using Insert > Flash, I can see the game. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Smith
Hello all, I'm new to the program. I've been trying to do something that I'd assumed would be very simple with a course I'm working on: rearranging scenes. I have thr...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rebecca Beam
Hi, I'm trying to create a course with a central hub where learners can choose which course section they want to visit.  After they visit a section, they return to the...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Korey Beyersdorf
Maybe I'm missing something, but can you only do a push transition on your base slide, and not on the layers?  Anyone know why that is?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Socorro Reynolds
Scenario:  From slide 1 the user chooses a topic; slides A, B, C, D or E.  Each slide has 3-8 markers and each marker’s state will change to visited when clicked.  The...
almost 9 years ago
By Socorro Reynolds