Last Post Replies
Edward Wickett
I have a story in Storyline 2 that works as I want it to in preview but not when published.  I think the problem may be with the text entry field not losing focus but ...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gem Austria
Is there a feature on a quiz slide that animates the actual feedback result pop-up? It is flying off the screen and locking up the slide wherein a quiz taker cannot ad...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kishore A
Dear one, How to pause an audio narration on the base layer, when running the slide layer, without turn-on the "Hide objects on the base layer" in slide layer propert...
almost 9 years ago
Kevin Brake
1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded) Captions are provided for all prerecorded audio content in synchronized media. A Supported. We recommend that authors use triggers to d...
almost 9 years ago
By Kevin Brake
Ed Gen
Hi all, I was wondering if there is a way to report the total quiz Score or Points to an LMS rather than a percentage. Thanks in advance!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eliza W
Hi everyone, I hope you might be able to assist me with a problem I am having that is preventing me from launching my elearning module. When I try and launch it on o...
almost 9 years ago
Audrey from Paris
Hi everybody,   I don't understand if this is possible to show student answers in moodle, when i create a quiz with articulate storyline 2. I think I can get some i...
almost 9 years ago
Beth Hogan
Hi, I am a newbie to instructional design and Storyline 2.  I am taking a course and must publish my evaluation of e-learning tools.  I have audio and video in my pre...
almost 9 years ago
By Beth Hogan
Kristofer Scheid
Hello: New to StoryIine! I have a “directions box” graphic coming in with a slide. I want it so when the user clicks the ‘x’ on the graphic, it disappears from the sl...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Kerner
Hi, I am having trouble with my screen recording that I am presenting as a step-by-step test.  I have a slide that has a hotspot inserted.  The problem is that this p...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leila Moulder
Hi everyone, Not sure if this is an option in Storyline 2, but looking for any suggestions!  We have a large training program that contains multiple assessment module...
almost 9 years ago
By Leila Moulder
Fiona Brammy
We have an exercise which presents users with a large list of words on a screen – they then select 5 of their favourite words and then present those words back to them...
almost 9 years ago
René Müller
Dear community, I hope, somebody out there has got some advice for me. Here is what I've done so far: 1. I created an interactive slider that has a range from 0 - 10...
almost 9 years ago
Royston Fredericks
Howdie, I would like to know if there is a way of adding a logo to the player in the bottom bar. I am only able to add a logo above the menu. I need it to be in the sa...
almost 9 years ago
Jacqui Yoo
Hi, I have built a freeform quiz in which the user may have unlimited attempts to choose the correct answer before moving on. I have a custom submit button that submit...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
True Disbeliever
How can I configure Storyline (or Windows?) to halt screen recording after a specified duration or at a specific time? Use Case: In-house, I'm copying a MeetingPlace ...
almost 9 years ago
Joseph FORET
Hello, My client has a well defined notation system for their quiz. This system is in place for all their e-learning modules. To be in conformity with this system I n...
almost 9 years ago
Brett Schlagel
Hello, I thought I would share my Hidden Picture game with the community. I'm hoping this is the correct space to share this. Here is a link to a demo: http://tinyur...
almost 9 years ago
Charity Ndlovu
hello,  Im not sure if i am even on the right platform or asking the write question. I am trying to run my quiz but I am off to a black page, can i receive some expla...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andrew Myrie
Hi, I have an image and I would like to be able to click on each character on the image or to press a button and for the character to be in colour and for everyone el...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick