Last Post Replies
Greg Hagar
Good Morning All,  I've got a text variable that stores a value which includes an ampersand. (i.e. P&C) If I place a condition on a trigger that is based on that v...
over 7 years ago
By Greg Hagar
Judy M.
When an answer is selected on a quiz slide, the selection color is so close to the color of the background it is indistinguishable.  How do I change the color of the s...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Judy M.
At the end of the Exam slides there is a Results Slide that has  a ‘Review Quiz’ button and a ‘Print Results’ button.  When I click the ‘Print Results’ button, it requ...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Judy M.
On one of my quizz slides there is a button the user must click to see the second layer.  The 2nd layer has an image that must be viewed to answer the question.   How ...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Paulo Faria
Hi, I have to produce dozen of movies and I'd like to know the best way to use the always the same window size and position when I start recording the screen. I know I...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sheri  Matt
I came on this site to ask a question about Presenter and I stuck around the site to check out Storyline.  (I had heard the word but never knew what it was.)  Wow!  No...
over 7 years ago
By Randall Sauchuck
Kenny King
I'm creating training courses for each department of my company. I have them set up where there is some material for the trainee to review, then a quiz, then more mate...
over 7 years ago
By Dan Ryno
Randall Sauchuck
I want to be able to either start a slide's timeline at the beginning or jump to the end based on the value of a variable. I am trying to work around Storyline's limit...
over 7 years ago
By Randall Sauchuck
Stephen Sockett
Some of my paragraphs have bullets that are seemingly spaced 1,5 apart while others are 1. I also see that some bullets get indented and others don't. Can someone plea...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mark Kizilos
I have a course that I have set up on scormcloud using storyline and tin can. I have found that the tin can statements are received reliably by the course when it runs...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kerry Feather
Hello  I am new to Storyline, so I could totally be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get the cue points to display the correct information and I'm having a ...
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Feather
Tim Frazier
I just published a course and the sound on the slides is not working. When I select forward then go back it comes on. I have attmpted to change player, change start at...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
petitjean pascal
Bonjour, Ayant découvert Articulate Storyline depuis quelques semaines, j'ai le regret de constater que ce logiciel est assez mauvais. Je dois développer plusieurs pro...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Emma Dugan
Hello! I can't seem to increase the size of my marker. Ideas?? Also how do I get rid of the text box that automatically comes with the marker?
over 7 years ago
By Emma Dugan
Primoz Lukezic
Hi! Well we have a letters like č, š and ž in our alphabet. And ofcourse I'm using them in our course Everything works great but at the result score code there is a p...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephen Sockett
Hi, Would anyone be in the know and willing to share the minimum spec a user (viewer, student, etc) would require in a computer (laptop, desktop, etc.) as well as mini...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Maggie Brashear
I dont want anything to show when hovered on the radio buttons. Pulling my hair out... thanks
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Will Morris
Hi guys, Not sure if this is an known problem but I'm having a scrolling issue with input text on iPad. After the text area is filled with enough text in order for it...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nathan Chambers
I have one particular slide where when I change the state of several images, the images become so distorted you can't make out what they are.  Has anyone else experien...
over 7 years ago
By Nathan Chambers
Joe Koller
I published my project to HTML.  Loaded via Front Page 2003 (I know, I know, this is what my company is using).  I then access it in preview mode and everything is wor...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson