Last Post Replies
sanjib nanda
Just created mindMap interaction with SL. This is a simple demo and i could see that it can be nested even to bigger and complex scenarios, that with all other in buil...
almost 9 years ago
By Marco Mosca
Ceeper Olatunji
Hello everyone, Please I'll like to know whether my Storyline 2 courses can be published for Mobile Devices if they contain .swf files.  
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Manoj Sharma
Hi, I have just created a calculator, it has quite a lot of variables and triggers. I have one calculate button and one reset button for it. Can I copy this calculato...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Michelle Childs
I'm quite new to Storyline - can someone help me to show the progress through the elearning?  I'm using Storyline 2. Thanks in anticipation :-) Michelle
almost 9 years ago
By Jean Luc Meurou
Christie Wait
I am trying to publish my courses onto our Sharepoint server, but when I try to view them in our LMS, I get an error message.  I've read on a couple of other sites tha...
almost 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Sylvia Murcia-Jones
The icon for zoom region is grey out. My project currently has a screen recording and I would like to zoom into a portion of the recording. Why is this happening? Sy...
almost 9 years ago
Chad Dranchuk
I'd like to animate an object to come from behind another object on the stage and not coming from off the stage. Is that possible? Thanks
almost 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Luc Champagne
Hi. I am wondering if anyone in the community has done what I am trying to do and not getting much luck. I have a large image (540 x 2100 pixels) which I want as the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jesse B
Does anyone else have an issue with spell check telling you a word is misspelled when it is actually correct? Just a Storyline 2 thing for me right now, and it gives m...
almost 9 years ago
By Jesse B
Vincent Lau
I just learnt about tempshare. I followed the video tutorial and publish my storyline work, zip, drag and everytime ( 6 hours in 6 times), the whole thing stopped at t...
almost 9 years ago
Linda C
Where in SL2 is the Tab Order button on the ribbon under the Home tab? This tutorial https://community.articulate.com/series/4/articles/customizing-the-tab-order-of-s...
almost 9 years ago
By Linda C
Tania Vercoelen
Hello, I am creating a game with a spinner and I want to create a random variable generator, to randomly select a variable between 1 and 12. Is this possible?  
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Randall Sauchuck
I have uploaded the course to the content server using the relay.php code provide in this thread. The LMS team (another domain) manually entered the link to the relay....
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karla A
An issue that I have seen users experience a number of times now is that when they have a plugin called Chrome Frame, it interferes with the e-learning modules created...
almost 9 years ago
Nancy Bacon
The instructions say: • and setup a "listener" trigger to set the true / false objects according to the logic of the states of the draggable items. i.e., if ANY of the...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Bacon
David Baxter
I'm trying to move a zoomed in diagram in four directions (up, down, left, right) to reveal nodes. I only want to use two controls (a "forward" and a "back" button) to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alicia Serrioz
If I choose for a course to be available for offline viewing in the Articulate Mobile Player does the Mobile App automatically check for updates to the activity when i...
almost 9 years ago
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I've been joining an e-learing team as an media creator/integrator.  I am fairly new to SL2. I am wondering if there is a simple way of replacing an image ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Toni López
Hi everyone, we are working in a project with a animation made in javascript. The animation runs when the user clic on icon. When animation finish, wait 5 seconds and ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Experts, So my brain has officially melted :) I have explained my issue in the document attached I'm hoping someone can help me. Thanks 
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie