Last Post Replies
Stephen Moreland
My client wants an index at the end of the instructional content so the learner can return to any unit and review it prior to starting the quiz. That's simple enough. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Zollie B
Nothing major here, but the "fill" states of my orange stars have defaulted back to blue after installing the update.
almost 9 years ago
Joseph Riegelmayer
I have a question regarding the turorials on the site..  Are there any that are videos?   Also.. I am doing the tutorial Recording Screencasts... I am putting in int ...
almost 9 years ago
Edgar García
Hi everyone, I would like to ask you if you know How to see the results of a test (created in articulate storyline 2) in moodle. My case is: I have a group of student...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Bacon
Please if anyone knows how to fix a long running script in Storyline 2 drag and drop or match questions once published on an LMS let me know. I am having to use just m...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Bacon
Amy L.
Hello, I am trying to have illustrated characters turn to the side they will exit to (state side perspective) and then exit. I have them staggered when coming in, and...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jessica Jones
I have used a Web Object to play a YouTube video; however, I get this error "They Hyperlinks feature on this slide has been disabled while viewing locally because your...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alisha Talley
Hi, I'm using Storyline 2 and while developing a slide, I accidentally popped out the slide menu that normally shows up on the left side of the screen. It has since g...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey Mandia
Questions will freeze (and not always the same ones) when the quiz is used in the LMS (including on SCORM). It will even hang up so I can't hit the continue button and...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robbie Christian
I just created a quiz by making 125 separate slides instead of using the question bank.  Now that it's done, is there a way to randomize the slides without having to r...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is it possible, when doing a screen recording, to ensure that the real cursor you are using stays on a location of your/(my) choosing? It always seems to start fr...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana Stock
Is 1000 seconds the longest duration time in a slide for its objects or elements?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zollie B
Has anyone encountered this? I've set a series of conditions in a trigger. All use the condition "or." In the triggers panel, they say "or" (as they should), but the t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Pizur
Does anyone know how to modify the StoryLine template used when publishing to MS Word from within StoryLine? There should be a way to add a logo, page number, etc, but...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Raphy Abano
Hi everyone, I need some recommendations for this one.   I'm finishing up a series of 6 learning courses, all of which are done in Storyline, and my client would lik...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robyn Serum
Hi, There are a few slides on my current project for which I need to change the slide master. When I go into slide master to change the slide, everything works normall...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Anderson
Hi All, I'm interested in using both a free navigation (custom menu) and using the next/prev player buttons for navigation in a course, giving the user the choice of ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Helen  Coffey
Hi - we're using Storyline to generate courses & it's linked to our LMS. However, in some instances the LMS records are not updating to capture course completions....
almost 9 years ago
Matthias Glatthorn
Audio plays in high speed with high and squeaky voices. Other times I got the opposite behaviour and the audio played too slow with deep and distrorted voices.   I t...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Matthias Wiehn
Dear all, your help is appreciated! I´m running Storyline 2 - Rev 5 Situation: I created a course guiding learning first time through a learning tunnel. At the end...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick