Last Post Replies
Thomasina Bradbury
I'm stumped. I have 62 quiz questions. I would like to create a quiz that radomly picks 30 of these questions to include in the quiz.. Can I do this? 
almost 9 years ago
By Rosalyn McNeill
shahar tabib
Hi Trina, My Company works a lot with translation the e-learning to many languages. i woild appreciate if you could adress the following challenges: translation -...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Eoghan O'Maolain
I've started using SL2 and am having a strange problem. In Preview or when published, the Next button often does not respond until it has been clicked several times. O...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Russ Sawchuk
I am in the process of upgrading my courses from SL1 to SL2. Most of the "fixing" involves reformatting animation speeds, bullets and notes. In several of my courses,...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lars Sorenson
Hi All, I've been creating some exercises in Storyline with multiple numeric entries. These numeric entry fields feed variables that are then written into conditions ...
almost 9 years ago
karen forkish
Hello, The perspective shadow is intriguing! But, for my purposes the default values need a bit of adjustment. In particular, I would like to have a more subtle shado...
almost 9 years ago
By karen forkish
Maria Powell
Any recommendation of an Instructional Design course that will give certification? I develop courses but I do not have any certification and I would like to have one....
almost 9 years ago
justin kliegman
the two custom drag and drop slides I have created are not tracking in the section result slide. there for even though you get the question right it doesn't factor int...
almost 9 years ago
Andy Muir
Hi All I have been developing elearning for many years, but I am new to Storyline. We have recently asked a supplier to develop a range of courses for us in Storyline...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Deb Stefanac
Is there a feature in articulate that I can use to build formats/layout to display on mobile phones and ipads as an App?
almost 9 years ago
Carol Ann
Has anyone else had problems with this? I set up for questions to have feedback for correct or incorrect answers but not showing up in final draft.
almost 9 years ago
By Carol Ann
Carol Ann
I created a drag and drop from 'convert to freeform' put all the layers on with the wizard and the triggers never came in.... why is this? I am using someone elses tem...
almost 9 years ago
By Carol Ann
Edward Springer
I am still learning my way around Sliders and Variables, so this may be one of those, "Well, Duh!" questions. I know you can set a trigger to act when the slider moves...
almost 9 years ago
Jennifer Rogers
I'm currently using Storyline, and am testing a Tin Can LMS option. I am having difficulty getting the Activity IDs in my LRS to display in a human readable format. Is...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Kur
Hi, I have a working project on Storyline that will be importing mp3 audio files to the file. The thing that I am worried about is the number of mp3 audio files impor...
almost 9 years ago
By Ben Kur
Angélica  Alvarez
I´m using articulate storyline 1. When I insert a video in .mp4 and publish it seems really bad, and when I want to see it in my ipad, I can´t see it at all... Am I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shar Lemcke
Hi all~ I am perplexed? On each slide I have disabled the "next" button AND added a layer with an "incomplete message"  (so that user has to listen to the entire sli...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana Avery
I keep getting an error message when trying to publish in storyline 2. Can anyone assist with advice on why this is happening? Here's a picture of it and the full repo...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Deb Stefanac
Hi Would anyone know if there is any governance or design specs for creating apps to be displayed on mobile devices?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sarah Roberts
I recently made a course and cannot access it. It must be in the articulate 2 format because I only have the Articulate version and cannot get to it at all. 
almost 9 years ago