Last Post Replies
Christine Walker
I have a course that includes a trigger to an external URL.  This external URL is an eLearning course built using a different program.  Upon testing, if the user close...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
James Rowe
Hi, Since upgrading our projects to SL2, there's a few issues that have come up.  Aside from some lost animations, which isn't too bad to deal with considering the n...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lorilee Martinson
Good morning-- I am looking for assistance in locating comprehensive Articulate Storyline 2 training for a team new to the tool.  Have done much research and wanted t...
almost 9 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Lea Lineal
I have published a course in Articulate Storyline 2 for web. My customer has no LMS. He just wants his learners to open and do the course in Internet Explorer 11.  At...
almost 9 years ago
Terry Coe
First off, I am a person that likes to  build the course as I go. Most of my creative process works around how something looks when it is done, then I edit as i feel l...
almost 9 years ago
By tim toews
Tim Chen
The Insert Flash feature looks interesting, but I haven't used it. I imagine it would allow me to add more elaborate animation in my presentation.  Is there free resou...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Chen
Thomas Hadley
Storyline Crashing without warning when trying to record audio. I have restarted cleared cache still a problem. Can someone from Articulate sort this out  I am a premi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
William Carpenter
I'm looking to design a "pie" but having some issues trying to get it going. Essentially I want the learner to click on each quarter of the circle and see a specific l...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rosalyn McNeill
Hello I'm using one SL 2.  I have one question bank of 79 which pulls 25.  When I go to review the quiz it only shows the correct questions, the first incorrect quest...
almost 9 years ago
Nicole D
Hi Can Engage interactions be imported into SL 2? Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Derek Armstrong
Good morning everyone, I am trying to find an A to Z type glossary template to use in storyline 1. I want to build a glossary for mortgage terminology and need somet...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sébastien Pronovost
Hi, we have a quiz setup that when a user end, they have to click on a exit button to properly close it. Doing this way, the results are properly sent to LMS and show...
almost 9 years ago
By Sébastien Pronovost
Matt Mayer
Hello All Storyline Users, Is anyone else experience some crazy issue with Storyline unexpectedly crashing?? Since I upgraded to Storyline Update 1 (1.1.1208.1316), St...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy-lee Fisher
Hi can you please let me know how I organise a live web chat as I have a platinum membership with this option for the first year.
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Meera C
Hello support, I have created the feedback form in survey type quiz. I want to see all the questions with the respective answers and comments. Do I need to set any di...
almost 9 years ago
randall mclellan
Is it possible to recover/reconstruct the .story (project) file from the SCORM output generated when publishing to LMS via .zip? We have courses completed by someone n...
almost 9 years ago
Mahalakshmi Babu
Hello, Am trying to create a hamburger menu style using the example that was posted on your website. I couldn't use fly in and fly out animation as it dint have ease ...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mariko Shishikrua
I would like the user to be able to move freely between the layers, but the trigger does not seem to be working. Base Layer (trigger-1 to go to layer-1) Layer-1 (t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Yi
Anyone knows why the app can not open the TIN CAN API from LMS published? Thanks Regards Peter (deaf) 
almost 9 years ago
Lisa Ferris
My menu looks beautiful when I'm editing it.  All my graphical and text elements fit neatly onto the slide, without any stuff hanging over the margins.  When I preview...
almost 9 years ago