Last Post Replies
Michael Harris
I'm working on a mock-up of a data entry screen and need to show two scrolling text fields. To keep things clean, I created layers for each of the fields and inserted ...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ben Kanspedos
I publish at 1200 x 900 I have a "course" that is accessed daily.  Starting today it is showing very small in Chrome. It still looks fine in Firedox. Was there a C...
9 years ago
Mary Cresswell
I have three modules that I want learners to view in no particular order.  I have it set up so that they click and go to that module. Once the module has been complete...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mark Vogel
I want a person in our organization to upgrade to Storyline 2 (from V1) but it will take a month to get the purchase order.  Can she download the demo version and then...
9 years ago
james lavis
hey folks, i have a freeform created drag and drop quiz. this is in the middle of a larger quiz that I've created using pictures and variable assignments. So througho...
9 years ago
Laura Franken
I was able to successfully publish my lesson and got the "congratulations it was successfully published" message. Now, I feel silly asking, where did the file go? Does...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Katherine Greene
Hi, I am in the process of orienting myself to the Articulate Storyline product. In order to try it out, I recreated an old tutorial to see what I thought of Storylin...
9 years ago
Sherrie French
Hi Heroes, I just got a subscription to Elearning Bros for the cut out people because I've run thru all the Articulate characters and EB has great storytemplate files...
9 years ago
By Sherrie French
james lavis
Hey folks, have a question about variables in a storyline 2 drag and drop freeform.   I do all my own visuals, and pull those in to storyline 2. I have a set of numb...
9 years ago
Mehdi Kasumov
Ok, here is my problem: I have a flash file which has a set of nice movieclips, and buttons. when I apply this code to the movieclip or a button mc_YU.onRelease = f...
9 years ago
By Mehdi Kasumov
Carol Perez
Hi, Anyone knows if it's possible to introduce a .gif archive into Articulate course? Thanks
9 years ago
cindy lucas
Hi guys! I need some suggestions. I'm creating a course that's pretty text heavy. There are some laws and regulations that I need to reference but I don't want to incl...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heinrich-Wilhelm Alm
Can I use Storyline to show on top of the progressbar small images for subchapter when hoovering? Like: https://hacks.mozilla.org/2014/08/building-interactive-html5-...
9 years ago
Andrew Lian
Hello What is the status of SL lessons running on mobile platforms? I am particularly interested in whether they can run on Android tablets/phones and perhaps ios. I...
9 years ago
Nancy Oliver
In Storyline I would like to trigger a button to be visible once 5 layers with text boxes on them are made visible. Is that possible? Thank you
9 years ago
salau moyour
i added trigger successfully to this slide no problems, but while changing the state to visited so that you will click and the previous before going to the next. you c...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Wendy Bouchard
Hi Today I read this article - http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/03/17/microsoft-internet-explorer-project-spartan/24909091/ which says that Microsoft is planni...
9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Boris Wesemann
Ahoi Heros, I noticed a silly problem in several Articulate Storyline e-learning flash-outputs with videos. I have many slides with many different videos. All the vid...
9 years ago
Trevor Madley-West
Hi has anyone had a frozen Layers view? Even when undocked and resized it doesn't change, Proper Puzzled! Maybe it has worked to hard today and Storyline has a way of...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jeff Johnson
The more I work in Articulate, the more I realize how powerful the software really is. Like many members of this community, I spend a lot of time deconstructing  the i...
9 years ago