Last Post Replies
Alan Montague, CPLP
I'm trying to fake out a test to make sure that my leaners know where on the screen to click to get a certain piece of information. I tried using a screenshot image o...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lauren Parker
Hi! I am working on a project in Storyline 2, and have been trying to figure out a way to prevent the audio from replaying when the slide is revisited. I found a few ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Larry Fischer
We have separated the quiz questions into different sections of the course we produced. The final results slide works fine but when the user decides to review the quiz...
9 years ago
Abhishek Dasgupta
Hi,   I am facing some challenges in dealing with the special characters. We are creating a course in Spanish. There are 3 types of assessment questions which we are...
9 years ago
Ashley Bricker
We use Moodle as our LMS. What we want to see if we can do is this... create a survey (quiz slide) in a SCORM package that has multiple choice and essay type responses...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jessica  Pillion
We have an immediate need for a Storyline Developer to help our instructional design group layout all graphics and content using Articulate Storyline and Adobe. This ...
9 years ago
Alison McLeavy
hello, 1. I have two images on a slide - both have a visited state of a green tick. both go to a lightbox slide 2. I have a next button. with a state of visited and a ...
9 years ago
DanThy Nguyen
Hi,  Is there anyway to animate text to simulate typing in Articulate Storyline 2 other than adding a text box and timing each one to appear individually on the timel...
9 years ago
Laura Brunning
Hi, I have some text with several states.  One state "selected" where the text then sits in front of a grey rectangle.   I also have a custom state "yellow" where wh...
9 years ago
By Laura Brunning
Lance Treloar
Hi All Have been given the request to make a linked file open in a new window. Everything I try results in it opening in a new tab - this is causing a problem for som...
9 years ago
By Lance Treloar
Giant Goldfish
Hi I have a problem. I have multiple single slide projects. In my main project I have a html page calling the other projects html files in an iFrame. My question is :...
9 years ago
By Shabana M.
Jenny  Walker
I would like to restrict the use of the "next" button until all of the slides have been visited.  I read this article and tried to follow the instructions, but I coul...
9 years ago
Cheryl Hay
Hello! I'm building a course that needs to be 508 compliant. I've tried two different screen readers, and they are not reading the onscreen text of my published cours...
9 years ago
Jen Ferguson
Is there a way to import an engage interaction into storyline when engage is not installed on the same computer as storyline?  We have 1 articulate presenter license a...
9 years ago
Manfred Smith
So here's my dilemma. I have content followed by testing that draws from several banks. All test slides reset to initial state. Passing score is 70%.  On the Results ...
9 years ago
By Chris Cole
natasha desai
I had created a CBT in Articulate ver 1. But when I tried to publish the same file from Version 2, the next button which overides the timeline of the slides does not w...
9 years ago
Brandon Dameshek
Is there a way to make the "Next" button in the bottom right corner work (that is, advance to the next slide), but ALSO have the slide automatically advance? In other ...
9 years ago
Rinnai America
In my course, I have the next button disabled when timeline starts.  I have another trigger that says to return the next button to Normal when the state of 5 objects i...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephane Muller
Hi everyone, http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/javascript-best-practices-and-examples I have read the above article on how to use JavaScript in Stoyline an...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gerry Hurley
Hi everyone, I am new to Articulate and trying to customize a free form drag and drop for a quiz. I seem to be having an issue with what I think is the order of my tr...
9 years ago
By Gerry Hurley