Last Post Replies
Sarah Newman
I'm working on a course that requires 508 compliance and the client is saying that the yellow indicator box that tells you what portion of the screen is selected needs...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Kondrat
I am new to Storyline and worked with the free version and then set up using the serial number after purchase.  I cannot access my project and see an error box  "Used ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Maguire
We have been developing a lot of quizzes that test skill based knowledge. This requires the students to perform certain activities in another software and register the...
9 years ago
Andreas Larsson
Hi,   As Firefox does not seem to be able to show videos in HTML5-mode I am trying to make Storyline (1) skip a video in the HTML5 version if the user is running Fir...
9 years ago
Katarina  Derek
Hello! I am new to the Storyline. I managed to create my first course in Storyline 2 and found a lot of good solutions and tips in this forum. Thank you very much! M...
9 years ago
Sam Carter
If I manage "Question Banks" I don't see any way to edit the number of questions to draw from a bank. In Story view, opening a bank gives a proper dialog with visibil...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Deanna McMillion
So, I thought I had read all the posts on customizing feedback layers, and knew what I was doing, and then WHAM, no go! :) I added my own Continue button to each layo...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Deia _
I am using Storyline 1 and I have several multiple-choice questions on a single slide. The answers for each question are in their own separate button set. However, in ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sandor Strohmayer
My courses are  based on Linux .  When I created fill in the blanks using Storyline 1 I had no problems.  Any fill ins I have created in Storyline 2 are not working. ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Maguire
As a company we write activities to form part of our courses. We use scroller panes to allow us to create step by step activities. Each step will have a piece of text ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tracy Hoang
I have a course that gives visual indicator (checkmark) after a user completes a module in that course. But let's say I made some changes to the course, re-published i...
9 years ago
Rita King
I am trying to link from a Storyline 2 course on our iLMS hosting solution back to a file housed on an internal drive to launch an application.  I’m using a trigger wi...
9 years ago
By Glenn Jones
Matthew Lee
Hello All, I'm developing a course in SL2 that will eventually run on a multiple tablet devices. I want to know if there's a way to transfer the course files to a mob...
9 years ago
By Matthew Lee
Alan Maguire
We are an education material development company. As developers or large courses we need to have many people developing various units of the 1 course simultaneously i...
9 years ago
By Alan Maguire
mikki herbold
Hi I would like to have a #1 layer appear on #2 layer when I click a close button from #3 layer which takes me back to layer #2. I will add an attachment of the show...
9 years ago
Dariela Medrano
can articulate create text variables to save user's name every time they log in. I also need a database where I can keep track of the user's name and grades. thanks
9 years ago
By Dariela Medrano
Rebecca Brindley
If a user fails the end-of-course quiz my SME wants the user to retake the quiz after reviewing the quiz from the Results Slide.  I am not sure how to make this happen...
9 years ago
By Rebecca Brindley
Karen Kahlig
Hi,  I've searched this forum for answers and find nothing recent. I found this site/post, which is great if I needed to pass text variables.  http://www.articulate.c...
9 years ago
By Karen Kahlig
Calvin Lo
Anybody having a problem with TinCan overwriting the current score/status? Using SL1, I uploaded a TinCan quiz into an LMS.  Passing the quiz, I get the completed sta...
9 years ago
Linda Hayden
Is this possible? I created layers and on one particular layer, I would like to display graphics where a user can hover the mouse over it to view additional informatio...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie