Last Post Replies
Alexandra U.
Hello to everyone,   I am currently facing an issue with the notes in articulate storyline 1. They happen to appear in different alignments on the different pages of...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Graham Horsfall
I have created a basic keypad for users to click on the numbers and they appear in the display. as I'm building a course on adding wrong meter reads I have build it t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Stopps
I think the answer to this is 'start again' but I'll ask anyway. I was working on a project that opens in Storyline 2, but won't now let me save or publish and I can'...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jane Jordan
Hi I have enabled the review quiz mode and when it reviews the quiz there is a correct and incorrect across the bottom of the slide which I would like to change the c...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
tran hung
How add multiple lines of text on one variable? please help
9 years ago
By tran hung
Wendy Bow
Hello,   I had Storyline on my laptop. My laptop crashed and the manufacturer wiped it whole. Before I let that happen though I saved all my files onto a hard drive....
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jacob Wiese
Hello all!   I have a quick question about having a specific function being executed within the published StoryLine presentation.  I have a feeling that JavaScript w...
9 years ago
By Seth Merriam
Randall Sauchuck
I have a custom UI with a replay button. Clicking the button "jumps to" the current slide effectively reloading it. The slide is set to "automatically decide" whether ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ewa Mwaura
Hi, A client is asking for a following functionality in a course for sales people. The course is supposed to consist of slides in which we present a person (company's ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tyler  Anthony
Hey all - I am having a hard time finding the key words to find an article on how to make this change.  The pop-up box that tells a user "Invalid Answer / You must c...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anjali M
Hi, We are currently creating courses in the Articulate Storyline 2 version. Having done this , within the LMS then all options within the publishing for HTML 5 and a...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nick Kroeker
In Storyline, I want to keep the seek bar, but don't really need the play and refresh buttons, as I have my own navigation. Is there a way to delete them?
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Erin  Sapienza
Hi!  This is my first post so please be understanding.  I am using the 30-day trial of Articulate Storyline 2 (LOVE it!!) while trying to decide if I have what it take...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
robin innes
I've created a course with four multiple response quizzes.  All is fine.  However, the quizzes require scrolling, so the client wants me to separate the quizzes so the...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jessie U
I'm sure this was answered somewhere, but I can't find it... I have a graphic serving as a previous button. When I click previous, it goes back to the last layer inste...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonya Flanders
I keep getting repeated pop-ups with an error message telling me Storyline has encountered a problem and might shut down when I type text into the audio Narration Scri...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabienne Sauvage
Bonjour, Peut on paramétrer le bouton Quit pour que les apprenants puissent revenir sur une page d'accueil située dans l'intranet de la société ? Si oui comment para...
9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Grant Arendse
Good day, when purchasing articulate story line, how does the license work.  1. Can you use one license on two machines 2. Do you have to pay and annual fee every ye...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Timotei Redis
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding a problem that I encountered. I have on one slide some boxes where the user has to click on them and find the correct answ...
9 years ago
By Timotei Redis
Greta Blash
story.html is the file name so I want to publish a second course on my website but if the file name is the same,  it will overwrite my first course.  How do I publish ...
9 years ago
By Ricky Nox