Last Post Replies
Jayson Cooke
Is there a way to allow users with older versions of IE, Chrome or Firefox to open and fully use a published course? Currently, we are seeing something that says: Una...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Tait
I have an issue where PDFs that I am linking to are not being found. I have tried storing these on Sharepoint and locally at the point of publish but neither solves t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa M
I was wondering if anyone has experience and recommendations for working in learning environments without an LMS. - a company with 500-800 employees - some eLearning...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Phil Eagles
Hi, I have created a simple 3 page project with a video on the second slide. The video is paused when a text box appears on a separate layer after 1 second on the bas...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Timotei Redis
Hello. I'm trying to find a way that somehow after I drag all the texts from the right in the blue boxes, that it will light up to green the boxes where I put the cor...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Helena Smith
I am downloading some templates, however they are appearing or downloading as PDF's.  How do I change them to Storyline files?
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Misha Milshtein
When embedding a PDF or a Web page as a Web Object, the html5 view in Pad is missing scroll bars, therefore limiting the view to the section that fits on the page. Be...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all, I inserted a Video on a Slide (working with Storyline 2) and it starts, when I enter the slide. I do not want the Video to be played again, when I reenter the...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
jo-el hibian
HI I raved about storyline to my company, and downloaded the free version to show the buyers how great it is and to see if it would run well on my laptop. The first t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dorna
Is it possible to change the default shape for the callouts on screen recordings? I already found out how to change the color and font but instead of the rounded capti...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Montague, CPLP
I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm making this over complex but..... I am trying to give multiple practice opportunities to my learners on a key learning point. Th...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Erin Sadler
Can anyone tell me why the font size and offset of a text entry field changes so much between the editor, and in preview (published, too) between initial text and when...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maree Jackson
Hi everyone, I have a next button with an initial status of disabled. The buttons status changes to normal once all conditions are met. What is happening is once all ...
9 years ago
By Jan Vilbrandt
Elena Pullara
Hello Storyline Community, I'm having a problem I'm hoping you might be able to help with. Have a course with a few hotspots with triggers to link to PDF documents th...
9 years ago
By Andy Stopps
amey waingankar
I have licensed version of Storyline 1 installed on my system. Can I install Articulate Storyline 2 as well without upgrading Storyline 1. I need both Storyline 1 as ...
9 years ago
By amey waingankar
John Toh
hi all, I have couple of flash image galleries i wanted to bring into storyline. Apart from the usual .swf file, it has additional  .xml file.  However, the flash fi...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alexander Salas
Hey guys, I'm pretty lucky this year for I live in Orlando, FL and the city is hosting two awesome conferences: The Elearning Guild's Learning Solutions Conference (LS...
9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Tiffany You
When I clicke the Print Result button and typed my name, there comes up a warning, saying "The print result features on this slide has been disabled while viewing loca...
9 years ago
By Tiffany You
Laura Alfano
I'm new to Storyline and have no idea what happens when we load a project into a course inside an LMS. Where does the link we create (or the html) send a student? What...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Barry Moore
I am attempting insert a previous try it capture as a view capture in a separate scene. It all looks ok when it processes, but when the process is complete the capture...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby