Last Post Replies
Daniel McGowan
Hi all, I realize an answer probably lies deep within the discussion forum already… but I can't quite find it. I have a layer. I have a video on the layer. I want the...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Angelique Overbeek
Hi, I am working on a course together with a co-worker. We both use the same storyline version, however, if I try to publish the file made by her I get an error and no...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CJ Kenn
I created  Yes, No checkboxes and when I hover over the Yes box, it moves slightly. Does anyone know why or have a fix for this? Thanks!
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Clark
Hey guys! I've been having a massive problem getting my course to complete.  I'm using multiple results slide and tracking from an overall results slide with a comple...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mike B.
We will be distributing our Storyline project to partners, some using AICC and some SCORM. Since SCORM packages the entire project, we were wondering what might be the...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
taha hussein
hi  e leatning heros i downloaded storyline2 and i created a course and when i try to a publish it i have error message then tell me to send error to articlte staff an...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzanne Johnson
I have a Power Point Presentation .pptx with what I beleive are embedded .mp3 audio files.  When I import to Storyline and then publish to Cornerstone LMS the audio is...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bill Raider
I have a discussion slide that includes audio and captions. I want to give users the option to toggle the captions on and off. I have a variable and triggers which do ...
9 years ago
By Bill Raider
Sarah Linden
Every time I convert my slides to free form, my computer lags. When I open the Storyline file, I'm able to convert the first couple slides easily and with no issues. B...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello everybody, I am facing some LMS issues with an exported AS2 project. In this project, I have one question (Multiple Choice) and various screens with hotspots c...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Guy Armstrong
Hello,   I am trying to create a moving timeline by having a stationary line and then a text (year) and triangle (point on timeline) move relative to the line. The m...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa M
Help eL Heroes, I have just completed two lessons in Storyline. One is 20 MB, the other 30 MB. I've just sent it our for user/technical testing to my pilot group acro...
9 years ago
By Vanessa M
Graham Horsfall
Hi all, I've uploaded a video into my articulate storyline 2 but i'm having issues that its not moving onto the next slide automatically when the video finishes. I h...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gaenore Phillips
Please can someone direct me to the basics of how to use variables in two instances : 1. Where the learner has the option to add free text and then i present the corr...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Wray
Has anyone else noticed their objects getting about .50 seconds added to their start time when clicking on the 'show/hide' icon?  This is the second time I've noticed ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Graham Horsfall
Hi all, i'm trying to make an effect where liquid appears to be moving through a pipe when you click on a start button you see the colour move through the straight pi...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John W
I've a series of courses where I've now found a bug. I've used the automated features of storyline to create a results slide which allows includes a button for users t...
9 years ago
By John W
Vicky Greaves
I needed a progress bar in a hurry and as a quick, if not so slick solution to this, I created a thin line at the bottom of the content window to give an indication of...
9 years ago
By Vicky Greaves
Dmitry Utkin
Task: part 1. to show correct/incorrect layer depending on states (normal/selected) of two buttons (logical conjunction). part 2. to change states of these buttons t...
9 years ago
By Dmitry Utkin
clement daniel
A client send me a template to be used and he specified that it is a storyline 2 file. But the folder is full of .xml files and I've no clue which one will load the te...
9 years ago
By Michael Gallagher