Last Post Replies
slat rock
Hi Team, Using MathType plugin in word,  I was able to create a question as seen in the attached screenshot. When I am uploading the same question as an MCQ, all the...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Laurie  B-M_2020
Dear All, I've inserted a number of Engage interactions from Studio '09, but have a problem previewing them, has anyone had this experience?   Sincerely, Laurie
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tyler  Anthony
I have a word game that I want learners to choose the words that best describe X. There are say 12 words on the page - and I want them to choose at least 5 of the 8 c...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steve Mitchell
Hi I have a Drag and Drop Sequencing Q which freezes when Submit button pressed??? There is a pic of what happens attached. Any ideas anyone???
9 years ago
Guy Legendre
How can you restart the timeline so that an animation plays over and over in a Quiz until the submit button is pressed by the user ?
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Thomas
Is there a fix for this? Do we know why this is happening? I've spent two days putting my eLearning together and tried to finish it off today, however, got the error...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robert Edgar
Hi All, Those of you who have measured this: for courses you are sure are designed and implemented well and are stable, what % of user completions do you find?  Real-...
9 years ago
By Robert Edgar
Eric Morse
Planning ahead--when's the next Storyline upgrade projected to hit? 2016? 2017? Beyond? Thanks for any info y'all can provide.
9 years ago
By Eric Morse
Calvin C
"Menu" has been selected under player tab. "Search" has been selected in control. However, the search function does not show up on the Ipad. I've tested it on a pc lap...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McSkane
I've created a text box one one slide to capture some user ideas. This text is passed to a variable. On the next slide I've a text box with this variable sitting insid...
9 years ago
Adam Yerger
Hello Community!   I was wondering if anyone else had an issue like this-- I have a large series of training modules that were built from converted PPT files, update...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ghislaine Garnier
Hi, I'm currently working on courses that contains a lot of desktop captures, I use a small screen resolution (1366 by 768 ) when I record to reduce the size of the v...
9 years ago
Tanya  Deacon
Hi, I'm unable to send an email with the Publishing option and am getting an error message as attached. Is there a setting I can change in storyline or is it an issue ...
9 years ago
Josephine Crimmins
Using articulate storyline in different ways. Would love to come and visit you and see what you are doing?   
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Brown
Hi I would like users to be able to attempt a question so many times before it moves on. For example if a user makes 3 attempts at answering a question and they are a...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Enrico Ferrari
Hi, I kindly ask if you can limit the possibility three attempts to repeat a test, my idea was to set to 1 the ability to start a new attempt in moodle, and enter a tr...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kim  Miller
I set up a "Pick One" using several images grouped with separate text boxes, & set it to infinite attempts.  When I preview the slide and select any answer then su...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
vimal singh
Hi, I am getting problem with Right click and Function keys, When I am running Published file(LMS) in browser. In Chrome Right click functionality is not working and i...
9 years ago
By vimal singh
Jordan Defty
Hi guys, I've ran into a bit of a snag with my custom mute button I've been adding to my projects. The theory of working one is as follows: Object Sound On/Off has 2 ...
9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
mikki herbold
Hi How do I put captions over a video of people during an interview so that the hard of hearing can hear the conversation or just key words to pop up Thanks  
9 years ago
By Nicola Appel