Last Post Replies
Paula Sterling
Hi everyone, I have a tutorial that was original created in Articulate Storyline, and then I opened it in Articulate Storyline 2 to make some edits.  Everything seems ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Valeska Pearson
Two of my slides automatically go the next slide without the user click, although there is a player trigger for it. I suppose it should be a slide trigger. How can I c...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Julia Slade
Hi, We have a number of SCORM Packages on an LMS and all is going well. The users are asking if they can view the content iPads. When we published we ticked 'Include...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Rynearson
I've filed a case with Articulate, but am wondering if anyone else has gotten an error message when trying to launch Storyline. I get a message that says I need to dow...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marie Raffault
Hi, I have got a problem with roll over. When I roll its ok the state change like I want. But when I roll out the state doesn't come back on "normal". Can someone he...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Mounsey
Hi all, Hopefully someone can help me, I've been trying to figure this one out for a while. (I've researched previous discussions and couldn't find my answer, apologi...
9 years ago
Helen Tarbox
I have created a question bank in a Storyline file with 25 questions, however only 15 are to be asked in the quiz. I need our Subject Matter Expert (SME) to check the ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Newton
Hello everyone, I am a new member and am as keen as mustard to learn all I can about the Articulate Storyline e-learning design package. The company I work for have gi...
9 years ago
Michele Wendell
Hello.  I have Storyline 2 and really enjoy utilizing it overall.  I'm leading a training course Thursday for a few colleagues on how to use it too, so they can decide...
9 years ago
Valeska Pearson
Where can I get a step by step guidance to do the tab interaction in STORYLINE 02 to make this slide more interactive please?
9 years ago
Christopher Grant
Hello, I have recently installed the latest Storyline update, which worked fine. However, when I open the programme it is telling me I am using a trial and need to ac...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
jayanta adhikari
Hi, We are currently using Articulate Storyline 2 to develop eLearning contents for our associates. The LMS Platform is Sum Total 8.9. We are thinking of a new idea a...
9 years ago
roma kohutiak
am having difficulty getting into the following page http://rapidelearningtemplates.com/wplms/wp-login.php i used the password and userid provided.. says 503: Service ...
9 years ago
Terri Merrill
I have create a lesson where there is a 'menu' view with multiple branching points within the menu. When the user has accessed all the branching points (there is a 'vi...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nerina Williams
Dear Community,  after referring to discussions on publishing a project to Word (and giving it a go myself) I have come to the conclusion that the only way to clearly ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Terry Carter
I have a scene that is lightboxed in Storyline 2, published to LMS and playing in html5. One of the slides being lightboxed has text entry that works fine in preview (...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Taylor
Hello all, I am trying to create a random number within Storyline using some javaascript. I know that the code works as when I publish it and view it using the HTML ...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
yves BRISSET
how to introduce Storyline in sharepoint page support    
9 years ago
Kiri Martin
I am making a course in storyline and I have some HP ART recording that I would like to embed...is this possible?  Right now I have hyperlinks in Storyline pointing to...
9 years ago
By Kiri Martin
yves BRISSET
prezzy has a look like storyline ?    
9 years ago