Last Post Replies
Tracie Bosket
Hi All, I am using the "Rhonda" character on Storyline 2. On my work computer I see 8 different characters, but on my home computer, I only see "Atsumi". Please help!
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stephen Taylor
Do you know if it is better to use, for example, seven different slides rather than using one slide with seven content rich layers? My aim is to try to ensure that my...
9 years ago
Merridee Arthur
Hi There, I'm working in SL2 and have a project with several scenes, with most scenes having a quiz question they must complete. When I then click Review Quiz, it won...
9 years ago
Vanessa M
Hi, I am having an issue with my published Storyline lessons and the LMS. I believe it could be a scorm issue. Does anyone know how I can fix this? In Storyline, I ha...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rinnai America
I just purchased Storyline 2 and in my playing and testing, I am trying to upload a package to my LMS.  When I do, I get an error.  I'm not sure if the problem is with...
9 years ago
By Rinnai America
Sam Carter
I have a requirement to deliver an HTML5 only course to a client.  Is there a clean way to remove the swf and launch the HTML5? Sam
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Marty Slapnik
I exported the english and translated everything in the word doc.  When I re-upload the translations 99% of the text is translated properly, but for some reason the te...
9 years ago
Doug Hobbs
We have been developing a multiple choice quiz as part of a course. Today we got as far as publishing the quiz and in road testing it I noticed when hovering over the ...
9 years ago
AHme Joosub
Guys need to create game, need assist ...to be or not to be, any idea whe i cna look for or the tool....I am newbie in this and confuse. :)
9 years ago
Glori Edewaard
Hello, Is there a way to open the files from a published Storyline (vs1) into a new Storyline project (vs2) so that I can edit it and republish it?  Or do I need to h...
9 years ago
By Glori Edewaard
Amey Sawant
Hello, I'm getting problem while clicking on "replay" button. I'm using storyline 2. Please find the attached files. Source File = "Replay_issue.story" Output = ...
9 years ago
Sagar Mavale
Hi, I am using .png icon as click-able button. Problem is that the black area of image is also showing hand cursor and is click-able.  I need that the only coloured ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sergey Solovyov
Hi my friends! I'm use articulate storyline 1. I need to create custom player skin. NOT COLOR SHEME. I know how to work in Adobe Flash, JS, XML. But i can't find manua...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Suzanne Powers
Hello, I'm having an issue with my state for 'Victim' Radio button on main slide. It's showing on my other slide layers. This is not happening with the other Radio bu...
9 years ago
Peter Haenlein
Hi!  I am building my first storyline file and I have two separate slides, each with a mouse cursor.  I am able to set up the first mouse cursor just fine, and I am ab...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dave Ray
Hi all, I've scoured the forum as best I could and did not find an answer to what I imagine is a simple change. That is, how to change the trigger on the Feedback Mast...
9 years ago
Magda Diaz
I just converted a Storyline 1 file to Storyline 2 and after changing the title of the course the player customization was lost. Is that the normal behavior? I was abl...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Samantha Kidd
Hi everyone, I am new to this community. Was wondering if anyone could assist with a dilemma I have. Using Storyline 1, I want the user to type 5 sentences. Each sente...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Maggie Hu
Hello all, New to Articulate Storyline: I downloaded the Free Icon-Based Template (https://community.articulate.com/download/free-icon-based-template) and wish to cha...
9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Heather Ross
I am using snagit to take screenshots for a software tutorial.  When I open the jpeg it is crisp but when I insert into Storyline 2 the image is fuzzy and hard to read...
9 years ago
By Heather Ross