Last Post Replies
Pranali Chaudhari
Hi there, We have client they want to store all input used in CD version to be in text file on local. Is it possible to store input details in text file on local machi...
over 9 years ago
By Pranali Chaudhari
Leanne Blunden
Is there anyway to ensure that learners watch the whole of a video inserted into Storyline from a website before they progress through the rest of the course?  I trie...
over 9 years ago
By Leanne Blunden
Marie Raffault
Hello, How can I change color of an element in a drag and drop slide (Free form question) when it comes back at start point ? In the attached file, i I drop "answer ...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
June Ganes
Can someone tell me if a variable will go into the negative? I'm creating a game with a point system for each question; if the answer is right they get 5 points and if...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jai Basra
I'm finding in some instances that when I preview or publish the storyline file the text wrapping is not matching what I have in author mode. It seems to either make i...
over 9 years ago
By Jai Basra
Elizabeth Levine
Hello Heroes. I created a very simple course with 5, 2-question tests.  Each test has its own result slide and there's a final result slide (calculating the final res...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alex Laroche
Hi all, In my course, I  play a video that I make with crazy Talk animator, so it's a character who explain the content on the screen and his lips moves at the same t...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Douwe Suesan
Hi all, I've made a simple excercise to figure out the following: is it possible to attach quiz questions to variables, without the variables keeping adding up if you...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karel Wagner
Hello Everyone, I am just as my title suggests, very new to freelancing, in fact I've built my first prototype for a potential client. I'm scheduled to meet with them...
over 9 years ago
By Karel Wagner
Jennifer W
I am having some difficulty with the Fly-in animation.  I have two bullets of text that I want to fly in with one fly-in per bullet. I have selected fly in "by first ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Virginia Driscoll
Question 1 (of several to come, I believe): I recently updated one program from Storyline1. The quiz banks call a separate audio layer both on the base and feedback la...
over 9 years ago
Kris Hopkins
I'm tearing apart someone else's project, and: I have a player trigger that says "submit interaction XXXXXX when the user clicks the submit button". Where is XXXXXX, ...
over 9 years ago
Brad Pepin
I've been building a project in Storyline the last couple of days (it's my 1st...learning as I go) and successfully created an initial Scene using a series of screenca...
over 9 years ago
Sue Hammond
Storyline 2. It seems really buggy. I'm running on VM Fusion on a MAC. Everytime I cut a slide, the view goes back to the first slide in the scene. It's kind of annoyi...
over 9 years ago
John Wilcox
Bascially, I have a course with some custom menu buttons I built into the master slide. It works fine, except, the Results Slide won't even show the buttons from the m...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
ryan Keohane
Hey everyone, I'm currently utilizing Storyline 2, and putting together a quiz, where my employee needs to enter their name at the beginning of the quiz. Currently, I...
over 9 years ago
Mr.  Saturn
Hi friends,  I'm designing a progress bar for a course that I'm building and have gotten it to work, except for one small bug. As sections of the course will be non-...
over 9 years ago
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, Reaching out to the community...we seem to be having some trouble with our Storyline courses (specifically tracking and reporting issues) in our LMS.  Our L...
over 9 years ago
Bonita Hayes
Zoom feature works when you land on the slide but when you click the next button to advance and then hit previous to go back - the zoom feature doesn't work. This happ...
over 9 years ago
Jeremy Smith
Hello all, another newbie question: I have a Text Entry box that needs to be filled out in order to move on to the results slide.  I want to set up a condition that s...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie