Last Post Replies
Annemijn Storm
I am using a quiz slide of articulate storyline with the standard correct, incorrect and try again layer. The number of possible attempts is two. When the user choses ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kelly Radzik
Hello, In Presenter, you can set the quiz to show up as multiple items on the menu and as the learner is taking the quiz, the menu updates to show whether the learner...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ellen W.
Hello, I record and edit all my audio directly into articulate storyline.  Last week I did all of the editing and saved the course.  I came back to the course today a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Liliana Mayer
I currently have a slide in Storyline with audio. I inserted a video with audio on the same slide. This issue that I am running into is if someone clicks on the video ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Britannia Robinson
Hello Just curious if there was a way to "fade" or "hide" the next button until the slide transition in Storyline has finished.  Then the Next button can appear or be...
over 9 years ago
By Greg Faust
arati alve
After translation text fields are getting highlighted in published file, could you please let me know the solution for this? 
over 9 years ago
Ritesh Shriwas
Hi,    please help me for download storyline 1 trial version.   
over 9 years ago
Ry Ahmad
Hi Friends, I'm wondering if there is a way to create a login page in Storyline that reads data to verify a learner's name from an excel or csv file (a list of learne...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maria  Marquis
Hi eLearning Heroes! A course I created with the first version of Articulate has started throwing weird errors when not in Chrome. Certain pieces of the course will n...
over 9 years ago
S. Isaac Waltman
Anyone have any experience or tips on this experience that I've recently started to encounter?   Thank you.
over 9 years ago
By S. Isaac Waltman
Sandeep Nandi
Hi I am currently evaluating Articulate Storyline and was trying out publishing some content as Tin Can. I've written a small wrapper to record/save the statements as...
over 9 years ago
Lynda Claspy
I'm not sure where this question should go, but maybe someone can help me here. I am using a template called "colors menu" by Nick Leffler. It has a different type of...
over 9 years ago
El Burgaluva
Hi, folks This one is really, really starting to get on my pecs, let me tell ya. WHY DOES STORYLINE ARBITRARILY SET THE TIMELINE LENGTH TO 59secs OR 179secs OR WHATE...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jeremy Gray
I would  like to be able to use the trigger "perform ACTION (change state etc) when returning from slide ___." This would be a very useful feature which would eliminat...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
david mckisick
Hello. When I set the text in a word box or shape to NOT autosize, it does it anyway. This is actually the default setting for shapes. This is most noticeable when use...
over 9 years ago
By david mckisick
justin kliegman
got a lot of problems here and this is the second time im posting , for some reason my other question was not up on the form for anyone to see so lets see if this work...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
jovi chan
Still can't run Storyline1 in Windows 8.1 after update flash player, framework, change display setting, enable shockwave and run as a administrator....
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, I've inserted 5 markers to a slide and I want to disable my next button until all 5 are viewed. but any trigger i gave didn't work. I tried to change "on mouse hov...
over 9 years ago
Willem Verster
I bought Storyline 2 yesterday after using the trial version (in English). Installed the license serial yesterday - all in English. This morning the Storyline started ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseey Kyarrieh
Hello people, Am worried, after i got back from Christmas holiday, i went to job and run my Articulate Storyline 1 only to get an alerting message telling me to insta...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie