Last Post Replies
Emily Cox
Hi, I am in the process of inserting video into a Storyline file. The video is going to sit on a page set to  720x540, it is sitting amongst other content on the page...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen McNeil
Hello everyone! I created my eLearning quiz and have a couple of questions that use the "Fill in the blank" slide option. Therefore these slides have about 10 differ...
over 9 years ago
Michael Whittaker
Hi I have done a screen recording and inserted it as individual slides so i could have more freedom with the text etc. My question is now I am happy with the individua...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
sajan nair
Hello been struggling with this for a while: Uploaded a course with pre- and post test into CSOD but the reports don't track anything. The course seems to be working f...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Honor McGregor
Hi everyone, so I'm building a short branching scenario using the quiz slide, however I'd like my users to have unlimited attempts - however it wants to force them (or...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rob Verzera
Hello everyone. I have a small 10 slide course  I created and then went back and was adding audio into it - I normally save after each slide - I completed about the 5...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jesse Kramer
When inserting a SL screen recording in an SL project a number of layers are created for you. One of these layers is the Hint Caption layer. I've found the Try again a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jack Anzinger
Just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Did a search but no cookie. It seems odd that when I publish to the web, the TOC shows the correct lesson order but ...
over 9 years ago
Christina Kelley
Hello Everyone! I'm doing what i thought was a very simple drag & drop free form question... The correct answers would change to the drop correct state when they ...
over 9 years ago
Thomas Cabes
Hi all, do you have an idea how large the ppt-file may be (or how many slides), because importing my 10 MB file (50 slides - powerpoint 2003 sp3) into Storyline 1 keep...
over 9 years ago
Nicole Neighbors
I was asked to build a course where a user has to watch a scenario, take notes, have a slide with all of the user's compiled notes, and then have them write a report b...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Struve
In trying to open Storyline I receive a message stating that I need Adobe Flash Player 10 or greater and the message has a link to the download.  After downloading I r...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Lemar
I have tried both ways of embedding a video in Storyline. The first method, to simply link out, plays on my machine but the client only sees a blank screen. The second...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Philippe Bouffard
Hi, (sorry for my english) I have a problem with ESSAY activity. The goal of my activity is to write text (up to 5000 characters) related to the mission of their futu...
over 9 years ago
Ben Cole
I have been looking around for answers on the e-learning heroes site, but nothing seems to address my particular issue. I have created an interactive PDF that includes...
over 9 years ago
By Ben Cole
John Hilla
When I post to Articulate-online, what type of files am I seeing? Is it html. I am looking for a way to preview the LMS Modules I will be sending them to upload to the...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Vanya Loroch
Hi, When importing a PPT file that has animations (such as make an object appear) that are trigered by a mouse click ( when presenting), therse behaviors get converted...
over 9 years ago
John Black
I'm about to take two Storyline 1 presentations and mash them up together. Does this seem like a good workflow? Convert both presentations to Storyline 2. Remove a...
over 9 years ago
David Cassidy
I am looking to upgrade my Storyline to the new version (2). Are the courses created in Storyline 1 compatible with Storyline 2?  
over 9 years ago
By David Cassidy
Rebecca Lonton
I have 6 modules in 1 course and a questionaire in each module,I have put it in LMS and when I answer all questions wrong it says I have completed. I have had an emai...
over 9 years ago